Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Bartholin Cyst

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Female, 27 years old, Karachi

I have Bartholin Cyst,My 7th Month Started , Dr has suggested to remove the cyst as its in large size, Please Suggest Should I do ? What if I don't remove it? Will it effect my delivery ? Size of Cyst has already shrink twice and then came back huge during pregnancy and What is the guarantte if I remove it that it wont come back ? Regards,

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Rabia Wajid

Dr. Rabia Wajid - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology) | Lahore

review-stars

106 Positive Reviews

Is the cyst infected? If so, it could be a source of infection and better removed immediately. Even if it is not infected , it may get infected and and if large in size may interfere with normal delivery.
So its better to get it removed. Discuss with doctor the need for steroid cover.

which medicine have to take during pregnancy for fever and savere pain in all body. my wife feels fever and pain from last night. 7th month of pregnancy.

6 years ago

Post Owner

No Idea about Infection but yes I feel pain in it from time to time. Okay so is it safe if they give me anesthesia or injection in abdomen ??? How long would be this surgery and also how long do I have to take rest as I am 7th Month Pregnancy ?? Please Guide.

6 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories