Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dietitian/Nutritionist on Eating Disorder

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 24 years old, islamabad

I was 94 kgs in 2014 which i reduced to 65 kg=s in one year by controlling my diet. I couldn't reduce more and i went into starvation mode as i wanted to be 55 and i did go as low as 60. After starvation and deprivation i suddenly started eating alot and i gained 20 kgs in 6 months. I cant stop eating and thinking of food. I binge 2 to 3 rotis in 5 minutes that's how fast i am. Right now i m 86 with 5ft 5 inch height. What should i do?

Nutritionist in Sargodha - Dr. Faiqa Chaudhry

Dr. Faiqa Chaudhry - Nutritionist

Mphil and Phd Scholar in Human Nutrition and Dietetics | Sargodha

review-stars

22 Positive Reviews

start eating healthy
dieting doesnt mean you have to starve yourself ..eat healthy and control portion
and add exercise to ur rountine
for detailed plans
contact me at 042-32591427,

Nutritionist in Islamabad - Dr. Muhammad Israr Khan

Dr. Muhammad Israr Khan - Nutritionist

BSc-Nutrition , MSc-Nutrition , PHD-Human Nutrition | Islamabad

review-stars

294 Positive Reviews

Self dieting is the most dangerous intervention and it damages most of the people wold wide. You need to follow a complete diet plan which should provide your body all the essential nutrients including protein, vitamin and minerals etc. We can prepare a diet plan for you which will help you reduce 8-12kg in one month. A diet plan is prepared after detailed interviews regarding eating habits, food likes and dislikes and daily physical activity level so if you are interested in our diet plan, you can call our nutritionist on 042-32591427, , 042-32591427, or 042-32591427,

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dietitian/Nutritionist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories