Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Sexologist on Masturbation

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 19 years old, Punjab,Pakistan

I am 19 yrs old now... i started masturbation when in 2013 but then i left it for one year and in 2015 i started again but now i left this few months ago...but due to masturbation my penis erection is not soo strong and when i urinate a few drops of urine come out after urniation...my knees feel weak...i dont know what to do.......i cant tell my father about all this ..i dont know how to handle this..i am 19...

Sexologist in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Haris Burki

Dr. Muhammad Haris Burki - Sexologist

MBBS , Fellow of the European Board of Sexual Medicine (FECSM) , PHD , WPA-CME | Lahore

review-stars

2347 Positive Reviews

Dear
If you maturbate in moderation there is no harmful effect.What you need is not feel any apprehension about past masturbation.You need treatment of depression you are suffering.

Post Owner

Doctor, when i bend down my flaccid penis become small.... i dont know why is this happening......i am very worried...... these urine drops are creating problems because i have to offer pray....... ????

6 years ago

MBBS , Fellow of the European Board of Sexual Medicine (FECSM) , PHD , WPA-CME | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 2347 Positive Reviews

Dear
There is no need to bend penis and watching.Only blood from one area goes to another.
Always urinate twice.After one urination go for urination after 5 minutes .

6 years ago

Post Owner

What about knee problem which is due to masturbation...i think i loss my knee fluid....

6 years ago

MBBS , Fellow of the European Board of Sexual Medicine (FECSM) , PHD , WPA-CME | Lahore | Book Appointment

My dear you feeling weak due to some nutritional problems .please come to my clinic to dicuss every aspect of issue.

6 years ago

Post Owner

And what about erection problem...i am not getting erection a whole day sometimes and when i get erection then it is not 100% hard.....it was not like that before masturbation habit....second think is one year ago,i try to masturbate by make a roll of a paper and put penis in roll and then start the strokes i think due to this my penis starting position has come below little bit...i am very worried about this.

6 years ago

Dear
You have to come to clinic for complete check up.Plz come to clinic for treatment of depression and general weakness.

6 years ago

Post Owner

You said about checkup... i want to tell u that i dont want my father to know about this.....i am from kasur.... how can i come to lahore for checkup alone...second thing is i have stammering problem so i will not able to communicate better..... tell me plz ?

6 years ago

Dear
Any way you have to your father into confidence.Otherwise I cannot help you

6 years ago

Post Owner

I am coming lahore next year for studies.i will live in hostel then i can come to you for checkup.. is this ok ???? And second thing is that tell me things which i can do in 1 year before checkup ?

6 years ago

Take fresh vegetables and fruits and do exercise .

6 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear doctor ,I want to know about islam and masturbation .i know you think that masturabation is halaal .if so please tell me why .because i know that majority of scholars support that it is haraam and there is this hadith which i am not completely sure of its authenticity "do not do nikaah with your hand " please clearify my concept

Member of Marham-Forum

Hello Sir!
I had an traumatic Penile injury by squeezing my erect penis After some days of taking medicine my healing started but now i have developed Hard flaccid penis
My all tests and penis ultrasounds are normal And i have seen 3 urologist they dont have a clue about it
My symptoms are
Bluish Penis
No morning erections
Tightness in penis while flaccid and erect too
penis cant erect fully like it used to be in girth and length
Numbness (No sensation)
Stittness in penis
Hard in flaccid state
Glans of penis does not fill with blood fully
Hope u can help me Sir.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online