Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dietitian/Nutritionist on Weight Gain

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 24 years old, Islamabad

i had 105 kg weight i have lost weight n now i m 80 height 5'7 but from 6,8 month i m stuck on this weight .i have loose weight slowly along with walk n exercise inspite of that my skin become too much loose n i look around 90kgs n n now i use to feel too much strong cravings which i m nt able to control along with headache .. from 1.5 years i m facing facial hairs issue n small hairs appearing on my breast all around. n facing hairfall issue along with alot of dandruff i have done my pcos ,thyroid ,blood sugar,blood count, testosterone , FSH,LH, prolactin .these all r clear . kindly guide me what should i do more i m much worried

Nutritionist in Islamabad - Dr. Muhammad Israr Khan

Dr. Muhammad Israr Khan - Nutritionist

BSc-Nutrition , MSc-Nutrition , PHD-Human Nutrition | Islamabad

review-stars

294 Positive Reviews

This is a common problem with self dieting which is dangerous. It may damage internal organs. You need to follow a complete diet plan which should provide your body all the essential nutrients including protein, vitamin and minerals.
We can prepare a diet plan for you which will help you reduce 8-12kg in one month plus will regulate your body systems and functioning. A diet plan is prepared after detailed interviews regarding eating habits, food likes and dislikes and daily physical activity level so if you are interested in our diet plan, you can call our nutritionist on 042-32591427, , 042-32591427, or 042-32591427,

Member of Marham-Forum

Thank you for reaching me, kindly contact me on +042-32591427, .

Best,
Hina

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dietitian/Nutritionist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories