Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dermatologist on Skin Infection

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 30 years old, Lahore

Hi,

I had a filthy finger tips size pimple just above from my reproductive organ after unsave sex in November 2015. After few days I had severe pain in my reproductive organ I immediately went to medical store and have some tablets and creams. After using them pain and pimple removed but a circle shaped ring formed. I than consulted doctor in uae he given me capsule a day for 4 weeks and two cream glenmate and glen... during usage of medication I was fine once I left again red circle rings came back with again sever itching. After few months I consulted doctor in pak he given me terbisil tab a day and cancap capsule for a weak with hydrozole tube for four weeks course. After 4 weeks I'm again on the same condition even worst than before. I am extremely worried about my this infection and looking for a permanent cure. I would love to hear your positive response in this regards.

Thanks

Member of Marham-Forum

... nobody can suggest you someonthing on this prob until and unless not seen it.so kindly take a pic and post it as physical condition mattersm

Post Owner

How can I send you pic here. Please advise.

7 years ago

Post Owner

How can I send you pic here. Please advise.

7 years ago

You have to post the question again with photo.

7 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Thank you for posting your question. Is it easy for you to visit Dr Khaleeq ur Rehman He is the best in Pakistan.
https://www.marham.pk/doctors/Lahore/sexologist/Dr-Khaleeq-Ur-Rehman
- Admin

Post Owner

Hi,

Sexologist would be relative or skin doctor, I mean I have skin infection due to unsave sex.

7 years ago

Sexologist can guide you better but let me gather more positive responses for you. Keep connected to this thread.

7 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

well I think you should post question again with a pic so people can get to know what type of circle it is.
cyst , injury, or something else
clarity is needed before suggesting something
thanks

Member of Marham-Forum

Pl tell me about the treatment of this problem elephantsasi in Lahore pakistan

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)