Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Sexologist on Homosexuality(gay) Cure

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 23 years old, Lahore

I have been a victim of homosexuality. I feel attraction towards boys and men. My personality and interests are also somehow feminine. Is there any treatment system developed in Pakistan. I consulted an indian psychologist, he is sure it could d be treated through homoastesis reparative therapy.

Sexologist in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Haris Burki

Dr. Muhammad Haris Burki - Sexologist

MBBS , Fellow of the European Board of Sexual Medicine (FECSM) , PHD , WPA-CME | Lahore

review-stars

2347 Positive Reviews

Dear
According to committees of world psychiatric association world association.of sexual health and American psycholigical association homosexuality is not a psychological disorder.
However I have developed to change sexual orientation tecnique.Good number of peoples habve responded to it.You can come to clinic for treatment .

The whole world knows that these psychological associations have given these statements after the pressure from LGBT groups and alot of politics is also involved. moreover, no scientific evidence exists that clearly shows the difference between heterosexuals and homosexuals. my personal opinion is that it has more to do with the environmental factors and the nurturing(upbringing). please could you elaborate a bit about the technique. does it uses medication, hypnotism, vaccination or any other such techniques? i am eager to victimize myself for experimentation of any newly developed technique. do you know anything about homoestesis reparative therapy?

6 years ago

Sexologist in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Haris Burki
Dr. Muhammad Haris Burki - Sexologist

MBBS , Fellow of the European Board of Sexual Medicine (FECSM) , PHD , WPA-CME | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 2347 Positive Reviews

Dear
Sorry I cannot reveal it on line.Get appointment if you r interested

6 years ago

Dear brother? Have you been treated? I also have same issue.

4 years ago

Post Owner

no not yet, but i have found the treatment and the psychologist belongs to USA, i can give you further information if you share your contact.

4 years ago

Can some one guide me is there any treatment i for sexual oteintation i want to change from homosexual to hetrosexual

3 years ago

CAn yiu share the information with me

3 years ago

Post Owner

if you could share your whatsapp details, ill respond and share all the info there. thanks

3 years ago

I post no but this marham.pk is not showing no can you email me at awaqas271@gmail.com so i can share no

3 years ago

I post no but this marham.pk is not showing no can you email me at awaqas271@gmail.com so i can share no

3 years ago

Zero three zero nine -six two three six five seven one

3 years ago

I m posting my no in words as in digits this website is not accepting kindly text me (Zero three zero nine -six two three six five seven one ) kindly text me not whatsapp

3 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Hello brother , I am also suffering from homosexuality and i want to get treated as soon as possible . Plz share with me on my whatsapp any info you have . My number is ' Zero three three six , four eight two nine zero , two two "

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories