Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to General Physician on Surbex Z

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 23, abbottabad

is there any systemic sideffect of tab Surbex-z once a day uses for along time...

General Physician in Lahore - Dr. Ahsan Masood Khan

Dr. Ahsan Masood Khan - General Physician

MBBS, DCPS (HCSM) | Lahore

review-stars

43 Positive Reviews

The short answer to this question is: The risks or benefits of long term use of multivitamins are at best questionable.
What this means is that if you have a balanced diet that provides you enough micro nutrients and trace elements, you do not need multivitamins. The proof is in the fact that our grand parents not only survived without them but had long and healthy lives.
If however your diet is defficient you should use multivitamins judiciously: Getting serum levels checked is ideal but if not, I do not see any wisdom in using any more than a bottle a year or six months without any symptoms.
The biggest adverse effect is on your wallet as you would be passing more than half to two thirds of your intake in urine. Oral ingestion is not commonly known to cause hypervitaminosis but the supplements are passed out in urine and stools.
Contrary to popular belief, multivitamins are not a source of energy or strength to the body.
Hope this helps.

Post Owner

thank u so much sir for such detail explaination

5 years ago

General Physician in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Javed Akram

Prof. Dr. Javed Akram - General Physician

MRCP (UK), FRCP (LONDON), FRCP (Edinburgh), FACC (USA), FACP (USA), FASIM (USA) | Lahore

review-stars

1541 Positive Reviews

Aoa must get yourself checked by a competent physician to reach a proper diagnosis and treatment

Post Owner

ok thank u sir g

6 years ago

General Physician in Lahore - Dr. Rawaha Ahmad

Well there are side effects for everything in excess. For how long you have
been taking this ? And who has recommended this you and why ?

Post Owner

sir i have been using since 6 month as self medication for hair fall and hyperpigmentation of face as contain multivitamin thats why i am using is it good for me?

6 years ago

Post Owner

after using of surbex z sir hyperpigmentation has been decreased.....

6 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Can I use surbex z do penis weakness

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with General Physician

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories