Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dermatologist on Moles Or Marks

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 24 years old, Sheikhupura

Hi mam I have some black or brown moles on my face. I want to get rid out of them.. which way is safe. I hv used to many creams and tubes by some skin dr. Recomondation but not helpful. Having also some acne marks .. plz guide me..

Member of Marham-Forum

If theseoles are raised then surgically removed. If flat then laser or electrocautry

Dermatologist in mussaffah - Prof. Dr. Saulat Zahra

Prof. Dr. Saulat Zahra - Dermatologist

MBBS, FCPS (Dermatology) | mussaffah

Moles can be removed by electrocautery under local anaesthesia with no incision and stitches, depending on size and location of it. For acne scars various treatment options are available like facial peels, microdermabrasion, Meso therapy and MRF. After proper evaluation of skin and scars, treatment option is advised. Visit a dermatologist in person. It takes 3 to 4 sessions of a treatment to get good results over a span of 3 to 4 months in minimum. General skin care is must. That’s sun protection, good cleansing and moisturiser application.

Dermatologist in Lahore - Dr. Saleha Zeeshan

Dr. Saleha Zeeshan - Dermatologist

MBBS , Certificate In Aesthetic Medicine , Membership in the American Board of Aesthetic Medicine | Lahore

review-stars

56 Positive Reviews

Your moles can easily be removed with CO2laser without leaving any scars. You can contact me on this number for appointment 042-32591427, 10

Dermatologist in Islamabad - Dr. Abida Yasir

Dr. Abida Yasir - Dermatologist

| MBBS | MCPS (Dermatology) | | Islamabad

review-stars

82 Positive Reviews

black $brown moles or freckles better to share ur pic to differentiate between moles /freckles...if moles they can b treated with co2 fractional laser...

Dermatologist in Bahawalpur - Dr. Shagufta Akmal

Pics please

Mam pics is trh post hgi mre face PR b istrh k brown spots hn bht mn bht parishan hun

6 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

I have also little but many black or brown moles on face please suggest me medicine except laser treatment...

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dermatologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories