Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Urologist on Semen Analysis

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 30.5 years old, Karachi

Hi. I and my wife have been trying for our 2nd baby since around 2 years but no luck so far. My wife's reports are all clear. In last 8 months, she got pregnant twice but both the times it lasted only for around 5 to 6 weeks and hence it was advised by her doctor that I get the semen analysis done. Enclosed is the report of test done today from Aga Khan Hospital. Days of absistence were 5. Just in case it is relevant, please note that I do not have health issues. I do not smoke. Weight is normal. I do not eat beef and mutton at all and consume chicken only rarely so all in all, my diet is vegetables. I skip lunch and have early dinner. Have a desk job so do not move around much. Enclosed is the report. Would appreciate quick help.

Gynecologist in Lahore - Asst. Prof. Dr. Maria Imran

Asst. Prof. Dr. Maria Imran - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS ( Obstetrics & Gynecology) | Lahore

review-stars

71 Positive Reviews

The semen report is fine .. there’s nothing wrong here .. and if she’s conceived twice already .. I hope u confirmed the pregnancy by at least a urine test .. then what she’s facing is recurrent miscarriage.. she needs to be on low dose aspirin the next time she conceives

Post Owner

Thank you for your response. Yes, pregnancy was confirmed through repeated blood tests. I wonder what is making it so hard to conceive despite that reports of hers and mine are all ok?

6 years ago

Asalam o alaikum

5 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Aoa.
I don't see any particular problem with this semen analysis report.
Best of luck

Kindly check my report

4 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Salam

Member of Marham-Forum

hi i am 34years old man and my semen report as mention below, kindly giud me is it ok or not.

viscosity present
liquefaction time Normal
Appearance Creamy White
Volume 2.0ml
pH 8.0
Blood Nil
Total Sperm Count 110Million
Actively Motile 55%
Sluggisly Motile 20%
Non Motile 25%
Morphology
Normal 60%
Abnormal 40%
Pus Cell 2-3

Member of Marham-Forum

Percentage mobile sperm 64%

Rapid linear progression 14%

Slow non lin progression 60%

Non progressive 20%

Plz guide

About my semen analysis

Member of Marham-Forum

Hi plz chk my husbnd report

Member of Marham-Forum

Meri Shadi Howi 2 maheena Bad Meri Biwi Pragnet Howi Phir 9 Mah Bad Bachi Howi Aur 27 Din Bad Intiqal Howi

Ab 8 Maheena Se Mein Aapni Biwi K Sat Humbstri Krta hon Aur Meri Bivi pragnete Ni Hon Rahi Hai

Kia Karo mein

Member of Marham-Forum

Mera shadi ko 10 sal hua hai mera bachy nahi ho raha me ali Muhammad Quetta se mera sframe kam hai is ky kiya mujhe tarika batao

Member of Marham-Forum

I can't get ride from Puss cells 20-22 in my semens. Used Amoxil+ Novadit+ noroxin etc but all in vain.. Kindly someone suggest me the best one..

Member of Marham-Forum

Sir me ne b sperm test krwana hai.

Sir sperm test ki fee kia hai

4 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Plz chek my report

Member of Marham-Forum

I also want to chk reports

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?