Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Depression

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 25 years old, lahore

every now and then I feel like this heaviness overtaking me, and I get emotional on the tiniest of things which normally wouldn't bother me in the normal days. Sometimes the tears keep falling off and I don't even know what is the reason behind them. I am an introvert person and I have a very small group of friends and I am not close to my parents because of a multiple of reasons. I have tried to connect with them but it just feels impossible and puts me out of my comfort zone. I used to have a diary in which I used to write my feelings out but lately, i've lost the will to write in it as well. 5-6 years back I started self-harming but I pulled my self out of it on my own and I have not harmed my self since then but every time I am in such state of being so lost, the same thoughts start to come back and they push me to convert this emotional pain into physical pain. I don't really feel like talking about what I feel because I don't think anyone can understand what I am going through

Member of Marham-Forum

Hello Sister

Would it be possible if you can call me on messenger at
sohaibniazi01@gmail.com

or on whatsapp at
+92 042-32591427, 82

I can help you and I don't charge any fee. I appreciate your will for seeking out help.

Thank you.

I m suffering from same thing

6 years ago

Post Owner

hi, are you a doctor?

6 years ago

yes i am a psychologist.

6 years ago

Psychologist in Lahore - Aqsa Junaid

Aqsa Junaid - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology), | Lahore

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

Hey u are suffering from emotional disturabamces and low activities in ur life. self harming is dangerous . You need therapy session with proper psychological assessment.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories