Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Pediatric Surgeon on Pancriatic Divisum

person-avatar

Asking for Other, Male, 11 years old, karachi

my 11 year son ha dignosed pancriatic divisum..his igg4 level is also 1300..he is always complaning pain in stomach heart burning increase pulse rate and complaning joint pain...his one foot is swell when he walk he cannot run and playing bcoz of this foot..plz sugest me what can i do

Pediatrician in Dera Ghazi Khan - Asst. Prof. Dr. Muhammad Asif Qureshi

Asst. Prof. Dr. Muhammad Asif Qureshi - Pediatrician

MBBS, FCPS | Dera Ghazi Khan

review-stars

11 Positive Reviews

Pancreas divisum itself doesn't need treatment.

Post Owner

sir he is always complaning pain in stomach..some time he has lose motion and some time constipation...

6 years ago

Pediatric Surgeon in Islamabad - Dr. Bashir Ur Rahman

Dr. Bashir Ur Rahman - Pediatric Surgeon

| MBBS | DIPLOMA IN CHILD HEALTH ( CHILD HEALTH ) | | Islamabad

review-stars

44 Positive Reviews

Please meet nearest pediatric surgeon if you are in Karachi vesit Prof jamshaid in NIH

Post Owner

sir i have a question that pancreatic divisum is treated by peads surgeon or gastronologist iam confused plz clear it

6 years ago

Post Owner

and very thanks for answering me

6 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Sorry to hear about your son’s condition. Pancreas divisum is known to cause recurring pancreatitis and pain. You need to see a paediatric Surgeon locally in Karachi to guide you through the process of management.

Post Owner

sir when he was 3 months and now i am going too much dr they do too much test barium sallow ct mri each and every thing but not traeted well..now these days treatment is going with gastronologist he is saying before ercp i want physicatrist openion...i am confused is that problem treaed peads surgon or gastronologist plz clear that i am very thankful to u

6 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories