Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on For Psychiatrist On Board

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 27 years old, Ksa

Aoa respected sir /mam

I am 8months post partum i feel like m still suffering from depression which gets bad at times. My pregnancy was a stressful one from among the ppl in surrounding so was my initial 6 pp weeks. I live abroad alone..i get offended so so easily by minor things I take some issues so so serious over thibk and end up crying on minor or major what so ever the matter is Look negatively at many aspects As far as m outside home i feel bit relived ad i come home my depression n negativity peaks. I even take stress that I might have to talk to those ppl who had been the reason of my depression and sometimes over thinking leads to emotional instability. Please help ..what should I do

Member of Marham-Forum

can you please call me on messenger at facebook at
sohaibniazi01@gmail.com

Psychologist in Lahore - Humaira Shahzad

Hi
You can call me 042-32591427,

Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Ambreen Iqbal

Dr. Ambreen Iqbal - Psychologist

MSc, M.phil, PhD | Lahore

review-stars

7 Positive Reviews

Pl visit my clinic. Thx.

Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Sobia Ikram

Dr. Sobia Ikram - Psychologist

MS (Clinical and Counseling Psychology) , CBT (Cognitive Behavior Therapy), PhD Clinical Psychology, ICAP1 | Lahore

review-stars

32 Positive Reviews

Dear
Its no more post partum it depression and you have to get treatment for
depression and assessment.
Good thing is : as per your explained situation your problem can be managed
through therapy (CBT preferably in your case) only n you dont need
medication.

Member of Marham-Forum

dear u r suffering from emotional disturbances and depression u need detail
assessment and management by the psychologist also need anger and stress
management , plz contact near by good psychologist

<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=icon>
Virus-free.
www.avast.com
<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=icon>
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

Member of Marham-Forum

Hello. Sorry for late reply. The email had somehow ended up in junk folder.
How, the first thing to assess is, how much Do you think your symptoms are affecting your daily life? If you are unable to perform your daily duties, be it job or other tasks, it's important that you seek one on one help. If the symptoms are mild and you can carry on your daily tasks, let me know so we can trace out an outline of things which may be beneficial for your improvement.

Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Nazish Idrees

Dr. Nazish Idrees - Psychologist

PhD Scholar in Clinical Psychology, MS (Clinical Psychology), Msc (HDFS), B.sc Dietetics,Diploma in Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Diploma in Diet and Nutritional Advisor with distinction, Diploma in Family and Relationship Therapist | Lahore

With the help of therapy you would be able to cope with the emotional distress. Book an appointment and start the journey to be better as soon as possible,

Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Shazmin Rafaqat

Dr. Shazmin Rafaqat - Psychologist

BS (hons), MS (Clinical Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

47 Positive Reviews

give me a call on +042-32591427, we will discuss what should you further do with this problematic situation

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories