Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Orthopedic Surgeon on My Daughter Not Walking

person-avatar

Asking for Other, Female, 3 years old, bahwalpur

My name is Zafar i m From Lodhran city Near Bahwalpur my Daughter is suffering disease of brain because of during delivery too take time lake of oxygen in brain ...she was very healthy when she was born ....after 6 month when u checked to docter he says brain problem i also chekced to children complex multan hospital and others docters they says same problem but i did not get any positive effect of medicine please give me appointment now her age is 3years but she did not start walking my contact n.03000446011

Orthopedic Surgeon in Lahore - Dr. Altaaf Hussain

Dr. Altaaf Hussain - Orthopedic Surgeon

Mbbs, MS ortho, Diploma in joint surgery | Lahore

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

Probably she is suffering from C.P. Cerebral palsy. complete recovery is
not always possible
But physiotherapy can help early recovery.
U can visit some day. Allah se umeed hai. And we should try, whatever is
possible
Dr Altaf Hussain Mughal orthopedic surgeon
042-32591427,

Post Owner

thank you for your kind cooperation yes your right she is suffering brain problem physical therapy are also continue during 2 years like legs ups down all other but we did not get recovery as should be ...yes it true that she recover may be 1% or 2% time to time ...actually the problem is we have not a any paderic neuro physician in my city and near big city like multan and bahawalpur we need pediatric neuro physician yes we can come to lahore it is fare from city but no problem ...042-32591427, My currently neuro physician is not pedretic he wrote medicine (1.syrup One-AM (vitamins +minerals) 2.Tab Folint 3.Tab Bredin .......042-32591427,

6 years ago

Orthopedic Surgeon in Rawalpindi - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Khaqan Jahangir Janjua

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Khaqan Jahangir Janjua - Orthopedic Surgeon

MBBS, Grading Deploma Surgery, FRCS, FIAS, FICS, Trauma Fellowship, MMed Sci (Trauma Surgery), CCD, ALTS, ALS, PALS | Rawalpindi

review-stars

29 Positive Reviews

Off course her physical disability is due to cerebral palsy but she needs a team approach to get her maximum ability to use her limbs rightly. Its not only the case for pediatric neuro-physician or a physiotherapist, it needs a team approach of different specialties. We at www.facebook.com/cplink have rehabilitated many such patients from infants to adults who were even not able to stand or walk and now they are fully functional. You may call us through Marham.

I Need a team approach of different specialties can you help me in this regard my contact no.042-32591427, plz call me at any time waiting for you call...

5 years ago

I Need a team approach of different specialties can you help me in this regard my contact no.042-32591427, plz call me at any time waiting for you call...

5 years ago

Orthopedic Surgeon in Rawalpindi - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Khaqan Jahangir Janjua
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Khaqan Jahangir Janjua - Orthopedic Surgeon

MBBS, Grading Deploma Surgery, FRCS, FIAS, FICS, Trauma Fellowship, MMed Sci (Trauma Surgery), CCD, ALTS, ALS, PALS | Rawalpindi | Book Appointment

review-stars 29 Positive Reviews

Yes we have a team approach . Have you looked at www.facebook.com/cplink.
You may call me.

5 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

042-32591427,

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Orthopedic Surgeon