Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Irregular Periods

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 28 years old, Lahore

I have irregular periods since my teenage, been to Gyn few years ago she have me few pills which ran in a cycle and when cycle ended i got my periods, she put me on those meds for 2 months and later asked me to see if my periods regulate naturally but they did not so she said i should not intervene medicines in my natural cycle land let the periods stay the way they are otherwise i'll get my periods only when i'll take medcine. So I didn't take any medicines later. Now i am married for 11 months and had first miscarriage with my first child at unknown weeks (early MC with no heartbeat or sac seen but RPOC's) my ultrasound after MC showed everything fine. After MC in september 2017 i had my periods regularly for 2 months at exact date now again i am 18 months late. What should i do for regular regular cycle? A dr prescribed me My MYO 2 tablets daily, Locyst 1 tb daily, Progyluton starting from 5th day of my current cycle. I am comcerned about progyluton.should start these meds or not?

Member of Marham-Forum

Sorry now i was 18 days late*

Member of Marham-Forum

Assalamualikum Dear,
Now focus on getting pregnant, when you 'll go to doctor and ask about irregular periods they 'll treat irregular periods. Remember not every women gets 7 days bleeding after every 28 days. Normal and regular is different for different women. Irregular periods and subfertility treatment is also different.
For conceiving, they 'll check your hormones, USG and husband test and go from there.

Post Owner

Alright, so my dr has given me medicine for irregular periods? Not for concieving? So i should not take Progyluton and others? I have not strated any medication yet except taking folic acid (Locyst)

6 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

My reports in march 2017 after one month of getting married...i have not taken any tests after Miscarriage...

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories