Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dermatologist on Hyperhidrosis

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 20 years old, Islamabad

I have had this Hyperhidrosis for quite a long time back when i was in Abu Dhabi nearly 10 years ago. I did checkups in Dubai too but doctors said it was normal, then i came to Pakistan and met with this dermatologist doctor who confirmed about Hyperhidrosis. She treated me with Botox Injections in Blue area, Islamabad. But Botox also didnt work on me apparently. Even as of now during winters (13 dec 2017) i sweat i literally sweat and i dont understand why,

Yesterday i had a final semester paper and during the papers i started sweating given the fact that i knew the answers to all the question meaning i wasnt depressed or anxious about the paper and i honestly dont care if i pass or fail. yet i started sweating. In the evening when i am in a bus, when its very cold in islamabad, i cant withstand closed windows because my hands start to sweat. So can any dermatologist or any other doctor can help me overcome this issue?

Dermatologist in mussaffah - Prof. Dr. Saulat Zahra

Prof. Dr. Saulat Zahra - Dermatologist

MBBS, FCPS (Dermatology) | mussaffah

Hyperhidrosis is required to be investigated either it may be primary means only sweating. Or it can be secondary to some medical problem . A detailed history, examination and Few lab test will help to establish actual diagnosis. There is nothing permanent to stop sweating. Inj Botox can stop it for Many months and has to be repeated again. Few topical sprays are available to control sweating. Kindly visit a dermatologist for proper evaluation

Post Owner

first of all thank you for your reply. and secondly i couldn't finish the post properly because of the limited amount of words to be used.
I know the difference between the primary and the secondary. I am having the primary hyperhidrosis. My thyroid glands test were also conducted at Nuclear Medicine Oncology & Radiotherapy Institute (NORI) and they were normal. Everything has been checked out and tried BOTOX too, didnt work on me atleast.

6 years ago

Fake!!!

4 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Sure .I don't know how the dermatologist in Islamabad treated you but hyperhidrosis responds superbly to BOTOX. It's a money back guarantee, the results are so good.

Dermatologist in Lahore - Dr. Saleha Zeeshan

Dr. Saleha Zeeshan - Dermatologist

MBBS , Certificate In Aesthetic Medicine , Membership in the American Board of Aesthetic Medicine | Lahore

review-stars

56 Positive Reviews

You can try driclor lotion by GlaxoSmithKline company. Single application at night time for at least 1 month and let me knw if u get any response. 

Post Owner

I would definitely try it out and let you know after my first experience of it.

Thank u so much

6 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

BOTOX has an excellent results on primary hyperhidrosis. And the session must be repeated after 4 to 5 months.

Member of Marham-Forum

Sir there is any hyperhidrosis clinic in lahore kindly give address whatsapp 042-32591427,

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dermatologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories