Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Irregular Periods

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 30 years old, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates

Actually its relatd to mnthly cycle....dat is been disturbd sinc my daughtr's birth (she's 20 mnthx old now)....she took exclusive Breast feed fr around 9 mnthx....n then i switchd her to formula....but mnthly cycl isn't getting bck to track....som times its mor den 35 days....n 1 mnth only 25- 26 days.....initially i ws having 29 days round to clock regular cycle.....my ovulation seems to b regular as i feel fertility signs d nxt week when evr i get periods.....but maybe luteal phase is been lengthened....so wot shud b done? Any thing to worry about? I didn't try any medicn yet....just hom remedies like pine apple, dates milk or coffee.....some times Aspirin too ????

General Practitioner in Lahore - Dr. Asima Fazal

Dr. Asima Fazal - General Practitioner

MBBS, ECFMG | Lahore

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

A cycle length anywhere from 21 days to 35 days is considered normal. Sometimes after delivery and when you have exclusively breastfed your baby it becomes irregular and takes a few months to come back to normal. You can get your serum prolactin levels checked on cycle day 2, if it's high it could be a cause of irregular and prolonged cycle.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories