Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Neuro Physician on Seizure During Sleep

person-avatar

Asking For Wife, Female 30, karachi

my wife using tab proxatine 20mg for panic attacks for the last 2years now she wants to stop slowly paroxatine but now during sleep she has siezure like condition .She bite her tongue and epilepsy like condition during sleep .during siezure she cant controle his urine even .plz help me

Neurologist in Islamabad - Dr. Farheen Niazi

Dr. Farheen Niazi - Neurologist

MBBS, FCPS (Neurology), MRCP (UK) | Islamabad

review-stars

171 Positive Reviews

Please get her evaluated by a neurologist, may need EEG and MRI brain. And after clinical assessment may need to start her on antiepileptics.

Post Owner

Her mri brain report shows evidance of ms while mri spine normal .neurologost said it is not ms and advise vep and lupus anti cogulant ,which are normal .now neurologist say it is not ms only sever deprsion due loss of pregnacies due un controled pb .we have no child after 4 miscarriages .

6 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear
Please see a neurologist
She might have
Partial complex seizure
She needs urgent Eeg
We can help
Make appointment through Marham

Member of Marham-Forum

Concerned with a qualified neurophysicion for proper diagnosis and treatment

Member of Marham-Forum

Can sensory neuropathy cured?
please tell me.

Member of Marham-Forum

Aslam o alikum,
My brother is suffering from epilepsy he is using medicine but sometimes face fits.... I am worried about him pls tell me what can we do????

Member of Marham-Forum

I have problem with falling asleep but if i do i constantly dream my mind remain busy plus i can hear ringing sound . I have audio test which shows nothing wrong with hearing . Seen a neuro surgeon dr khaliq zaman his meds helped to some extent but had to quit because of side effects kindly suggest who is proper doctor for this purpose. Thanks

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories