Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Tubal Ligation Reversal

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 34 years old, karachi

I had my btl 1.5 years ago ..i want to get it reversed it was cauturized procedure..are there any chances of reversal any expertise from gyn/obs who have done this reversal ..specailly from khi

Gynecologist in Lahore - Asst. Prof. Dr. Maria Imran

Asst. Prof. Dr. Maria Imran - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS ( Obstetrics & Gynecology) | Lahore

review-stars

73 Positive Reviews

Plz get ur hysterosalpingogram done to get the tubes lineated.. but u hav to understand the success rate for a reversal is less than 30% .. so don’t keep ur hopes too high.. though u can discuss IVF with ur doctor as an option

Post Owner

thanku Dr for ur replies but i don't want to have another babies.im going through different symptoms Painful sharpening on my right side when on period, heavier longer periods, headaches,irritability,no sex drive,memory loss, brain fog, itchy skin, vertigo,joint pains in pelvic, crashing fatigue, rapid heart beats, night sweats,crying spells,depression,anxiety,arm and leg twitching, vaginal dryness,reoccurring yeast/bacteria infections,nervousness, loss of appetite.all this happened after having tubes tied..although my all reports are clear from hormonal assay to blood report.went to psychotherapist not worked...so I'm thinking with reversal might get my symptoms away.its affecting my quality of life

6 years ago

hello Dr. Maria Imran, I also want ligation tubal reversal and also considering IVF. How much it will cost? hoping to hear from you soon. thank you..

5 years ago

hello Dr. Maria Imran, I also want ligation tubal reversal and also considering IVF. How much it will cost? hoping to hear from you soon. thank you..

5 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

I have ovarian cyst Dr advice me remove cyst by surgery .is this possible tubal reversal and cyst remove at same time?

Afshan Tahir why u want to do reversal?

5 years ago

Because of my daughter will die in 11 year age .

5 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

I had my btl 7 years ago ..i want to get it reversed it was cauturized procedure..are there any chances of reversal any expertise from gyn/obs who have done this reversal ..specailly from lahore islamabad

Member of Marham-Forum

Plz doc reply me
Mere tubal ligation ko 4 sal hogai h mere 4 bache hoi sezar se mera ek bacha nhe raha ab me dobar maa ban na chahte ho kya ye possibal h

Member of Marham-Forum

Medom mera tubal band ho Chuke h m reversal tubal karwana Chahte ho

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories