Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Gynaecologist

person-avatar

Asking for Other, Female, 32 years old, Lahore

I have two kids Alhamdulillah and trying to conceive since three years. Recently my gynecologist prescribed me folic acid and Metformin (i am not suffering from pcos) for 90 days. After consuming the medicine i feel mild currents in my left lower abdomen, i assume it’s my left ovary where i feel weird pains. I even missed my periods but blood test was -ve. Shall i discontinue Metformin? As i am afraid of the weird pains. My next appointment in next month. I don’t want to visit the dr before the appointment date. Please guide me what to do?

Gynecologist in Lahore - Dr. Rabia Wajid

Dr. Rabia Wajid - Gynecologist

MBBS, FCPS (Obstetrics & Gynecology) | Lahore

review-stars

106 Positive Reviews

You should keep on taking Folic acid. Its not necessary to take Metformin if you don't have PCOS. What is your current Hormonal assay and Tubal Patency status.
We need to have that before we proceed furthur.

Post Owner

I don’t have the hard copies of my reports as here in Bahrain we don’t get reports if we are under treatment in government hospitals. But all my reports are normal. My HSG test was very clear, no blockage or anything else. Hormonal balance is also good. Last Pelvic US was fine, my gynaecologist said i am in a good position to get pregnant. Suffering from hypothyroidism

6 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories