Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dietitian/Nutritionist on Weight Issue

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 26 years old, Karachi

My height is 5ft and weight is 68kg. Mujhy pcos tha but Alhamdullilah last 4 months se sari reports clear hain. Due to Pcos, B12, Vit D deficiency thi and serum insulin barha rehta. For this doc gave me glucophage and injections of B12 vit D. Ab PCOS nh hai, ultrasound clear hai but still mra B12 kam rehta hai, min 87. Mri body me swelling b rehti hai. Main issue weight hai. Me diet b kar rai hun, 2 hours intense workout but still 4 months hogyen n mra ek pound b lose nahi hua. Right now I am not taking any kind of medicine except Surbex (vit tabs). So can you please help me out why i am not losing weight?

Nutritionist in Lahore - Ms. Safeena Amjad

Ms. Safeena Amjad - Nutritionist

| MSc (Food & Nutrition) | PGDD | M.Phil. (Food & Nutrition) | | Lahore

review-stars

590 Positive Reviews

- You are not taking essential nutrients in your diet.
You need to consult a dietitian in person so she/he may help you to lose weight with the help of specified diet and physical activity.
you can contact me a 042-32591427,

Nutritionist in Islamabad - Dr. Muhammad Israr Khan

Dr. Muhammad Israr Khan - Nutritionist

BSc-Nutrition , MSc-Nutrition , PHD-Human Nutrition | Islamabad

review-stars

294 Positive Reviews

your ideal weight should be 50kg so you should reduce 18kg. You need to follow a complete diet plan which should provide your body all the essential nutrients and reduce your weight. I can prepare a diet plan for you which will help you reduce 8-12kg in one month. A diet plan is prepared after detailed interviews regarding eating habits, food likes and dislikes and daily physical activity level so if you are interested in the diet plan, kindly call me on 042-32591427, , 042-32591427, or 042-32591427,

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dietitian/Nutritionist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories