Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dietitian/Nutritionist on Weight Gain

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 20 years old, Lahore

Hello Salam My age is 20 and my height is 5feet 7 inches Am tall Girl My weight is 67 kg i want to loose my 10 kg Bcz my in laws says am fatty So please tell me fast solution I am disappointed very much with my self bcz my fionci insults me he says you look fatty acnd uninterested pleas help me

Member of Marham-Forum

Hello, Read your question , your weight is 67 kg and height is 5feet 7 inches. Slightly overweight may be your body structure is according to weight.
However the matter who say to you fatty it is not medical Problem. You have to check up to a physician if any disease. And related test expected from concerned doctor.
You should have to visit the physician for check up physically. For this book an appointment on MARHAM app in physician category they will manage your condition. Thanks
Dr.Arshad Mahmood Mian

Post Owner

Thnk you so much but am constipated And my belly weight is to much please tell me any Diet

6 years ago

Thanks for question where the matter of constipation take water. But you should physically arrange a check up by a physician /General physician category without physical examination do not take any medication. Always take Medicine by qualified doctor only.

The best for you book appointment on MARHAM app. Visit doctor and after giving history active up on the device of concerned Doctor. Thanks

Dr.Arshad Mahmood Mian

6 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Being over weight is a common problem and unfortunately other people add to the problem by pointing it out which can cause stress and loss of confidence. I would advice that you eat healthily and join a gym. If not then google excersizes and do at home.

Post Owner

pleas tell am Constipated Can i use isapgol In morning? This is Good for weight loose?
pleas Tell me Any Simple diet plan i wanna loose my Overweight! My goal is 60 Please tell me any Simple solution For Far results

6 years ago

Nutritionist in Lahore - Anum Manzoor

Anum Manzoor - Nutritionist

| B.S(Hons) Food & Nutrition | M.Phil (Food Sciences and Technology) | | Lahore

review-stars

26 Positive Reviews

Salam, according to your height and weight you are just slightly over weight. But you Don't need to worry. Just take balanced and healthy diet. Don't skip your breakfast and don't eat too much food in one sitting. Use Kehwa b/w 2 meals

Ingredients

Ginger 1/2 piece
Mint leaves few
Green ilaichi 2-3
Cinemion 1/2 piece

Boil them and pour into a glass add few drops of lemon and drink....
Don't drink with empty stomach.

try apple cider vinegar for weight loss

6 years ago

Nutritionist in Islamabad - Dr. Muhammad Israr Khan

Dr. Muhammad Israr Khan - Nutritionist

BSc-Nutrition , MSc-Nutrition , PHD-Human Nutrition | Islamabad

review-stars

294 Positive Reviews

your ideal weight should be 59kg so you can safely reduce 8kg for which you need to follow a complete diet plan. I prepare diet plans for weight loss which will help you reduce 8-12kg in one month. For further details, you can call me on 042-32591427, or 042-32591427,

Member of Marham-Forum

thnks to all pleas Tell Dr anum manzoor Kehwa kab use krna hai or ktny time? Means after meal Ya before meal and how Much loose weight i wanna flat belly please tell me this kehwa Loose my all body weight fast?
thank You so much

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dietitian/Nutritionist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories