Home Search Menu Profile

Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Trying To Conceive.

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 29 years old, Karachi

I got married last year. Continuously trying for a baby.initially i was not keeping a check on my ovulation days.1 month my period got delayed by 11 days i thought may be i had conceived but on 12th day periods starts( that was the first time my period got delayed after 2-3 months of my marriage).After that cycle kbi 32 days ki kbi 30, 28. Lekin kabhi month miss nahi kiya.shaadi say phly never noticed such thing.i went to see a gynae for initial tests.My TVS was done and serum FSH were done along with other tests.serum fsh was done on 2nd day of my period (1st time) they came slightly higher.(My result was 11).We went to see a gynae again and she asked me to take DHEA tabs 3 times a day for 2 months.i am taking it for approx 2 month.Last month i again checked my fsh levels they were 9.67.I was happy but this month again when i checked again they were 10.67.Now what causes these FSH levels to increase .What should i do.May conceive to kar paongi na ?Is it stress related? I am almost 30.

Member of Marham-Forum

Dr. Afshan Aziz please help

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories