Book Video Consultation

Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Uterus Problem

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 19 years old, Karachi, Pakistan.

I’m married and quite sexually active but not ready to have kids yet. 4-5 months back I had unprotected sex with my husband but then had to take the morning after pill. Before that my periods were normal and constant but ever since then they have been very irregular and I just got brown spotting sometimes liquidy sometimes sticky for 2-3 months straight and then I got my period 3 months later. I got it on the 7th of Jan and now it’s the 18th of Feb and I still haven’t gotten it but I’m not getting spotting or any other discharge either but I sometimes have a light stomach pain and from the 7th to the 10th of feb I had proper cramps. What could be the reason? I’m really worried. Please answer soon. Also my husband and I have unprotected sex but he always pulls out before and I’ve taken pregnancy tests too so I’m not pregnant either.

General Practitioner in Lahore - Dr. Asima Fazal

Dr. Asima Fazal - General Practitioner

MBBS, ECFMG | Lahore

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

the emergency contraceptive pill usually disturbs your own cycle and hormones so this is the reason you had this problem of spotting. Now if you have missed your periods it is still possible that you are pregnant, get a blood test to confirm. and if the blood test is negative too you can wait for the periods to start naturally or can get a prescription of Medicine that would help you get your periods.

Write Comment

Attach Photo here:

Card image cap

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories