Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dietitian/Nutritionist on Weight Increasing

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 27 years old, karachi

assalam u alikum dr. my weight was 46 or 47 kg but in last 2 months i have started gaining weight its 53 now. i m much consciuos abt my weight. also my body is like swelling. and belly is coming out. mother of 2 kids. never happened this even after 2 c sections. what should i do to come to my older weight as i want to be slim and smrt. also i took some multi vitamins and after using those i started gaining weight. my height is 5.3 ft.

Nutritionist in Islamabad - Dr. Muhammad Israr Khan

Dr. Muhammad Israr Khan - Nutritionist

BSc-Nutrition , MSc-Nutrition , PHD-Human Nutrition | Islamabad

review-stars

293 Positive Reviews

Weight increases in episodes and after every episode, weight remains stuck for a few days. it is just one episode of your weight gain, if you did not reduce your weight back to 46kg, there might be another episode of weight gain and your weight may go beyond 60kg. Furthermore, since your weight gain is just recent so fats are just below the skin and have not created pockets in your belly so you can easily reduce it at this stage. I can prepare a diet plan for you which will help you reduce 8-12kg in one month. A diet plan is prepared after detailed interviews regarding eating habits, food likes and dislikes and daily physical activity level so if you are interested in the diet plan, you need to call me on 042-32591427, or 042-32591427,

Write Comment

Attach Photo here:

Card image cap

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dietitian/Nutritionist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories