Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dietitian/Nutritionist on Weight Loss

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 26 years old, Karachi

Hi, I was having PCOS and was taking Glucophage but Alhamdullilah sb thk hogya hai ab. Sari reports thk ai hain and not taking any kind of medication. From the last 4 months, I am trying to lose weight. My height is 5'0 and weight is 68kg. I am also doing strict diet and 2 hours intense workout (sometimes 3 hours) but still, not a single kg is dropped. I need help but I can't afford proper nutritionist fees

Nutritionist in Karachi - Rabia Anwer

Rabia Anwer - Nutritionist

MSC (Food & Nutrition), MSPH, BSC | Karachi

review-stars

106 Positive Reviews

You must be following a wrong weight loss strategy. Please for customized weigh loss plan you have to take appointment . Weight loss is guaranteed if you follow it .

I already told you i cant afford much :(

6 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

call at 042-32591427, i'll help u out .

Nutritionist in Lahore - Irfan Suleheria

Irfan Suleheria - Nutritionist

B.Sc, B.Pharm, Pharm D, PGD (Dietetics and Nutrition), Mphil (Clinical Nutrition), PGD (Applied Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

66 Positive Reviews

for customized weigh loss plan you have to take appointment . Weight loss is guaranteed if you follow it .call 042-32591427,

Member of Marham-Forum

Actually which type of diet should a cancer patient follow? He is becoming very week and is not able to eat much to plz help what's diet should a cancer patient follow?

Rabia Anwar i need ur contact number so that i can take appointment or any advice

6 years ago

Rabia Anwar i need ur contact number so that i can take appointment or any advice

6 years ago

Actually he is also a patient of hepatitis B

6 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dietitian/Nutritionist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories