Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Depression

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 30 years old, Faisalabad

Whenever I want to go out from my home or from my office at such place where I know there is not a toilet. I am getting depressed and when i reached there, I have to need a toilet badly. If the toilet is there, I have not to need a toilet. ye problem mjy 10 12 sal se hai. Please tell me what I can do.thakns

Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Amina Iftikhar Bhatti

Dr. Amina Iftikhar Bhatti - Psychologist

MS (Clinical And Counseling Psychology), Msc (Child Psychology) PHD Scholar | Lahore

review-stars

138 Positive Reviews

This may be related with Anxiety you need to first see a professional psychologists for the assessment and diagnosis and on the basis of your diagnosis the treatment will be decided.

Member of Marham-Forum

Your Personal Thoughts Of Paranoia, Self Destructive Depression and Social Anxiety Disorder can make you feel like you are trapped in a negative thoughts and fear leads to Constant Stomach Conditions. But like many mental health conditions, with the Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT), as part of a comprehensive treatment plan is considered to be the gold standard of care for people with these disorders.

Inamullah Ansari
http://mentalhealthpakistan.org
Karachi | Multan | Lahore | Islamabad.
WhatsApp's +042-32591427, / +042-32591427, / +042-32591427, / + 042-32591427, / +042-32591427, / +042-32591427, .

Psychologist in Lahore - Humaira Shahzad

Call 042-32591427, get appointment

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories