Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dietitian/Nutritionist on Over Weight

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 20, Bahawalnagar

i am 20 year old guy.Now my weight is around 92kg.My height is 5'9.Am getting weight day by day.I need a proper diet plan to maintain my weight.i feel sweating on my palm and foots most of time.kindly tell me proper diet plan and exercise

Member of Marham-Forum

call at 042-32591427, for proper plan .

Member of Marham-Forum

Your maximum weigt should be 72kg or less. So you should reduce 20kg. Your increased weight can cause many complications in future so you should reduce it immediately. Reducing weight by remaining hungry is not good and may cause your body damage like skin, hair and nail damage. So you should follow a complet diet plan. For further details, you can call me on 042-32591427, or 042-32591427,

Diabetologist in Islamabad - Dr. Farah Faizan

Dr. Farah Faizan - Diabetologist

MBBS, PGD, MS (Community Health & Nutrition), MCPS (Family Medicine) | Islamabad

review-stars

107 Positive Reviews

dear patient , your issue seems to be of serious attention, need to ask history and some more .kindly book an appointment.
--------------------------------------------

Nutritionist in Lahore - Irfan Suleheria

Irfan Suleheria - Nutritionist

B.Sc, B.Pharm, Pharm D, PGD (Dietetics and Nutrition), Mphil (Clinical Nutrition), PGD (Applied Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

66 Positive Reviews

Dear your ideal weight should be 72kg,so you have to lose 20 kg.It needs your complete diet history and your level of physical activity.
Call 042-32591427, for counseling

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dietitian/Nutritionist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories