Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on False Belief

person-avatar

Asking for Mother, Female, 43 years old, Swabi

Dear All, I would like to write the problem of my mother. She always say that our neighbor listen our all voices and they contact with Magician and keeping tell us that don't talk loudly because some of our relatives whose living 10 mints away from us ,even they also hearing us . I tell him how they hear. She said don't know but hearing. Sometime say that these two neighbors are making plane to defeat us and they are jealous to us. I am really tired on these things now and want that female psychologist diagnose her . But If it's pushtoon it would be very nice because she can't speak other language

Member of Marham-Forum

kio be aisa nahi hy,jo answer dain?

Psychiatrist in Peshawar - Dr. Saqib Naseer

Dr. Saqib Naseer - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS-2 | Peshawar

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

from how long she have these symptoms ? past psychaitric history ? hypertension , diabetes etc etc
these are clearly psychotic symptoms with delusion of reference, persecutory delusion and also involves thought insertion and thought blocking. these are very common in patients with schizophrenia but the possibility of dementia and psychotic depression cant be ruled out so therefore she needs proper evaluation so one can come across diagnosis and treatment should be started accordingly.

MBBS, FCPS-2 | Peshawar

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

since you want someone that is pashto speaker you can book an appointment with me or anyone in peshawar

MBBS, FCPS-2 | Peshawar

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

the number given in my appointment is not the right one i have mailed them to change that you can get an appointment on this number 042-32591427,

MBBS, FCPS-2 | Peshawar

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

the number given in my appointment is not the right one i have mailed them to change that you can get an appointment on this number 042-32591427,

MBBS, FCPS-2 | Peshawar

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories