Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Sex Identity Disorder

person-avatar

Asking for Self Male 21 , haripur

aslam u laikam...i want some help dr plz,mujhy sex identity disorder hy bachpan se,m female hu but mjhy lrka bnana h mjhy ye lrki wle life blkl b psnd ni h i want to become a boy,even k mre habits mre natures sb boys jesa h nd im not comfortble wd ds gender,kindly help me k m ksy apne family ko agree kru operation k lie plz any1 help me plz m bht prob m hu plz....

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear Madam!
This is one of the most difficult area to assist in Pakistan. We have
options of dealing with such issues and may help you. But you need to visit
a psychiatrist so that he can help you

Post Owner

sir itx not a syco problem...i just want to confess my parents will u plz help me in this case

7 years ago

Post Owner

there many peoples in worls also in pak,who can change there gender just because of they are not stisfied wd there gender...kindly help me plz sar,im a teen ager nd im a student plz help me sar,i cant go anywhere,i want to confess my parents plz

7 years ago

I agree with Dr Mujtaba.

7 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Hey..we can talk on this if u provide me ur mail adress or any other souce so we can easily coordinate...

Can you please verify who you are? -Admin

7 years ago

M also going through this same condition so I can help her in best way..

7 years ago

Post Owner

yes y not dear,my email is kaifxhan@gmail.com nd this id is also on fb,itx ur kindness on me plz help me dear plz there no option 4me

7 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Hi.
I understand your distress. there are some people who feel very strongly that they are born in wrong genders and bodies and identify themselves as that of the opposite gender. This leads to distress, depression and anxiety as they want to change their appearence, their bodies and their sex. I understand that internally you feel like a male and want to look externally like one too and want to convince your parents about it. I will advice you to visit a psychiatrist not because wishing to change gender is a psych problem but because it can lead to feeling frustrated, suffocated and unhappy. Also, a psychiatrist can then refer you for counselling in which you will be able to process these thoughts and discuss a future plan of action and how and when to involve your parents. Surgery is a huge decision and in the west also, detailed psychological evaluation is done before we take any drastic step.
It is indeed a frustrating journey and I wish you best of luck.

Dr Yusra H. Khan
MB

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear Sir,My Name is Zafar.i am stammering patient last 10 years.my age is 24 year.so kindly inform me medical treatment stammering availible in world?

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear Sir,My Name is Zafar.i am stammering patient last 10 years.my age is 24 year.so kindly inform me medical treatment stammering availible in world?

Member of Marham-Forum

I want an appointment of Dr m. Mujtaba psycatrist but I live in Karachi how can I meet with him

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories