Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Pediatrician on Baby Chest Allergy

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 3 years old, Peshawar

Respected drs Asalomalykum My 3 month 19 days baby is suffering from chest congestion from last month Nose bloackage Had 2 course of antibiotic c-clar Along with acfyl Nd injections too She become well for 8 days Bt now again having same sevare muscus noises I took him to dr again He said she has allergy Nd gave britanyl nd c-clar for 7 days Need opinion why my baby is not getting well Nd she is having vaccination day on monday i-e 12 march Should i vaccinate her ?? Bcz she is on antibiotic too Koi masla tu ni hoga Respected drs Plz apna detailed opinion dy dy

Member of Marham-Forum

salam dear,
first of all you need to postpone the vaccination till the time she has fully recovered.
also she is in this age where she will have loads of cough and colds which are primarily viral and origin and they dont need to be treated with oral abx each time, as they need to develop their own immunity as well with the ongoing exposures to the virus.
i am a big advocate in children and babies if they are eating and drinking reasonably well and passing urine well and in between fevers they are well then using calpol is enough to keep them fever free and to monitor.
it could be an allergy and for that she need to be fully investigated and once the diagnosis is confirmed the treatment should be offered .
hope this helpls
thanks

Post Owner

Thanks alot dr

6 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)