Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychologist on Dont Knw Yet

person-avatar

Asking for Husband, Male, 24 years old, lahore

This prblem is about my husbnd... my husband is too much posesive about me that we cannt evrlen live a normal life... he do not allow me to even listen to any namahram voice which impossible as we both are doing our mbbs so I have to get outside... first I try but I could cntrol so I tell him but he still says that I have to try because he can not bear that... and we got into fights on many other things related my parda.. he love me alot and I love him too but his posesviness is distroying our relation... I am so much affffraid..

Psychologist in Lahore - Dr. Amina Iftikhar Bhatti

Dr. Amina Iftikhar Bhatti - Psychologist

MS (Clinical And Counseling Psychology), Msc (Child Psychology) PHD Scholar | Lahore

review-stars

140 Positive Reviews

he may suffering from personality disorder or paranoia. consult with psychiatrist.

Member of Marham-Forum

It’s difficult to live with unnecessary restrictions, might be he is not able to handle his unwanted thoughts. You can consult a Psychologist regarding his problm. Thanks

Psychologist in Islamabad - Romana Iqbal

Romana Iqbal - Psychologist

MS (Clinical Psychology) | Islamabad

review-stars

21 Positive Reviews

Marital relationship is a sensitive area, we would suggest you to meet in person, so, the problem can be discussed and in a confidential environment.
Regards

Psychiatrist in Peshawar - Dr. Saqib Naseer

Dr. Saqib Naseer - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS-2 | Peshawar

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

he needs proper evaluation of personality . may these are just insecurities but to the extent you are describing your problem fights etc so its better to consult a psychiatrist.

Psychologist in Lahore - Ms Sabeeka Pervaiz

Ms Sabeeka Pervaiz - Psychologist

BS (Hons) Clinical Psychology, MS Clinical Psychology | Lahore

review-stars

49 Positive Reviews

Hey dear nothing to worry about.. Marriage is a very beautiful relationship. In sha Allah everything will be fine.is there any specific reason for his possessiveness? When you get married? How long you re facing such difficulty? If you need to consult me then book an appointment for an online or clinic session.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Psychologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories