No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dietitian/Nutritionist on Fat Loss Muscle Gain

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 29 years old, Bahawalpur

Fat-Loss & Muscle Gain bodybuilding diet and supplement plan

Member of Marham-Forum

You need to follow a complete diet plan that should provide fats restricted meals with high quality protein and only then you will be able to reduce fats and gain muscles mass. A diet plan is prepared after detailed interview regarding eating habits, food likes and dislikes and daily physical activity so if you are interested a complete customized diet plan, you can call me on 042-32591427, or 042-32591427,

Member of Marham-Forum

You need to follow a complete diet plan that should provide fats restricted meals with high quality protein and only then you will be able to reduce fats and gain muscles mass. A diet plan is prepared after detailed interview regarding eating habits, food likes and dislikes and daily physical activity so if you are interested a complete customized diet plan, you can call me on 042-32591427, or 042-32591427,

Member of Marham-Forum

Member of Marham-Forum

Member of Marham-Forum

Member of Marham-Forum

Increase protein intake such as eggs and chicken.
Try to eat healthy balanced meals with vegetable salad and red beans.
Increase intake of fluids
Add handful of mixed nuts in your diet.
there are lot whey protein supplements available in market. But you have to be care ful about there quantity
For proper and balanced diet you can contact me.
Quratulain Aleem
Registered Dietitian
042-32591427, 87

Member of Marham-Forum

there are lot whey protein supplements available in market. But you have to be care ful about there quantity
Quratulain Aleem
Registered Dietitian
042-32591427, 87

Nutritionist in Lahore - Dr. Shehla Javed

Dr. Shehla Javed - Nutritionist

MBBS, DTM, H(UK), DCH | Lahore

review-stars

232 Positive Reviews

This is our routine diet plan , contact 042-32591427, for appointment

Nutritionist in Lahore - Anum Manzoor

Anum Manzoor - Nutritionist

| B.S(Hons) Food & Nutrition | M.Phil (Food Sciences and Technology) | | Lahore

review-stars

26 Positive Reviews

Plz do visit to my clinic I will give a diet plan as well as will guide you
properly.

Nutritionist in Lahore - Irfan Suleheria

Irfan Suleheria - Nutritionist

B.Sc, B.Pharm, Pharm D, PGD (Dietetics and Nutrition), Mphil (Clinical Nutrition), PGD (Applied Psychology) | Lahore

review-stars

66 Positive Reviews

there are lot whey protein supplements available in market. But you have to
be care ful about there quantity
042-32591427,

Dr Irfan Suleheria
Pharmacist/Nutritionist and Dietitian
MBA (Marketing)
Cell # 042-32591427,
DrIrfanSuleheriaone@gmail.com

Nutritionist in Rawalpindi - Aneela Qureshi

Aneela Qureshi - Nutritionist

PhD Scholar (Food and Nutrition) MS Hons (Food and Nutrition), BS (Food Science & Technology) | Rawalpindi

review-stars

7 Positive Reviews

For muscle gain you should increase your protein intake which includes chicken, lentels/legumes eggs, and white meat
Do not take artificial or synthetic protein intake
For fat loss plz book your appointment so that i can suggest you proper plan for this

Nutritionist in Lahore - Zafar Iqbal Chaudhary

Zafar Iqbal Chaudhary - Nutritionist

DCN, MD (Srilanka) | Lahore

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

We need some more detail about your daily diet and routine activities . Contact for Diet plan and supplement suggestion and for more details.
Whattsapp or call 042-32591427,

Nutritionist in Lahore - Qurat Ul Ain Anis

Qurat Ul Ain Anis - Nutritionist

B.S (Hons.) Food and Nutrition | Lahore

review-stars

115 Positive Reviews

For Muscle gain and body building you have to increase your protein intake in the form of eggs, chicken and fish. You can also add legumes in your diet.
For fat burn you have to completely restrict bad fat i.e fast foods, oily and fried items. Add good fat to your diet in the form of olive oil ( for seasoning), almonds & nuts. Increase your water intake.
Do physical activity and gradually increase it day by day.

For proper diet plan, nutritional counselling and instructions, you can contact me.

https://www.marham.pk/doctors/lahore/nutritionist/qurat-ul-ain-anis

Qurat-ul-ain Anis
Consultant Nutritionist
042-32591427, 27

B.S (Hons.) Food and Nutrition | Lahore

review-stars

115 Positive Reviews

For Muscle gain and body building you have to increase your protein intake in the form of eggs, chicken and fish. You can also add legumes in your diet.
For fat burn you have to completely restrict bad fat i.e fast foods, oily and fried items. Add good fat to your diet in the form of olive oil ( for seasoning), almonds & nuts. Increase your water intake.
Do physical activity and gradually increase it day by day.

For proper diet plan, nutritional counselling and instructions, you can contact me.

Qurat-ul-ain Anis
Consultant Nutritionist
042-32591427, 27

Aoa ma'am. I am a patient of lean pcos. Im 31 years old. My height is 5.4 but my weight is 48kgs only. Im really disturbed. On one hand im suffering from pcos. On the other hand im skinny and have sunken cheeks and all this has spoiled my confidence. I hv consulted different gynaecologists but all in vain. I wanna cure my pcos with the help of proper diet and at the same time i want to put on healthy weight with the help pf proper diet. I feel general weakness all the time.
Can u plz guide me in this regard ?

5 years ago

B.S (Hons.) Food and Nutrition | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 115 Positive Reviews

It needs complete assessment of your weight history, food intake, fluid intake, sleep wake up cycle, biochemical examination. You can visit me for the customized diet plan and nutritional counselling

5 years ago

Ma'am can i consult you online ?

5 years ago

B.S (Hons.) Food and Nutrition | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 115 Positive Reviews

yes, you can... contact me for consultation
Qurat Ul ain Anis
042-32591427, 27

5 years ago

Diabetologist in Islamabad - Dr. Farah Faizan

Dr. Farah Faizan - Diabetologist

MBBS, PGD, MS (Community Health & Nutrition), MCPS (Family Medicine) | Islamabad

review-stars

107 Positive Reviews

dear book an appointment for that, u can also book an appointment online at sehatyab.com
--------------------------------------------

Nutritionist in Lahore - Umar Asrar Bhatti

Aoa Dear...
Call me tomorrow after Namaz ee Jummah at 042-32591427, 47
I will tell you in detail how will you lose fat and gain muscle

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)