Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Dissociative Disorders

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 19 years old, Sukkur,Sindh

I am suffering from Depersonalization-Derealization disorder due to continuous Domestic Violence in childhood and teenage! Does any one there treat this?

Member of Marham-Forum

Thanks for posting this .It takes a lot of courage to disclose.May I ask that how did you come to know that u r having these mental state findings as there are mere findings and not a disease and they are present in various disorders.There are multiple treatment options including psychotropic drugs and psychotherapy.u need clinical assesment before that.

Post Owner

Ok where can I avail this assessment, Dr Nadeem...?

6 years ago

Post Owner

So where could I get this assessment?
Please would you refer?

6 years ago

Psychiatrist in Peshawar - Dr. Saqib Naseer

Dr. Saqib Naseer - Psychiatrist

MBBS, FCPS-2 | Peshawar

review-stars

1 Positive Reviews

self assessment is not encouraged in psychiatry if this was the case everyone would be suffering from some kind of illness. these symptoms occur even in normal individuals especially when they are tired as a transient and abrupt phenomena .
in your case if they are severe enough that they are disrupting your normal functioning then they need proper assessment because they can be secondary to some other illness.
as for treatment, options are available including psychotherapy and various psychotropic drugs
but before jumping to nay conclusion i would again mention the need for proper assessment.
regards

Post Owner

Can I get some references for assessment?

6 years ago

Psychiatrist in Larkana - Dr. Rahmat Ali Wagan

my suggestion isthat you personally meet with me at Shafique medical centre qamber road larkana 042-32591427,

Psychiatrist in Larkana - Dr. Rahmat Ali Wagan

meet me at Shafique medical centre qamber road larkana 042-32591427,

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories