Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Urologist on Varicocele/Low Sperm Coun

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 29 years old, Karachi

Dear Doctor Sb, I am married and facing a problem of low sperm count with low motality and 1% normal morphology I am under consultation of Dr Aziz Abdullah he prescribe me to use NITRIX for 1 month and than after physical check up and ultrasound suggest for a surgery i just wanna know that is there any other way to remove this as m too much nervous and depressed to know about the surgery kindly do favour me to let me out of this problem for ref below attached are my latest reports

Member of Marham-Forum

Please help me

Urologist in Karachi - Dr. Ali Haider Khowaja

Dr. Ali Haider Khowaja - Urologist

MBBS, FCPS (Urology) | Karachi

review-stars

657 Positive Reviews

Surgery is the treatment for pt with varicocele.it can be done open or
laparoscopic or microscopically.

Post Owner

Is it major or minor also how much time will it take to be normal motality and morphology

5 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Is it major or minor also how much time will it take to be normal motality and morphology

Member of Marham-Forum

Well dear you didnot mention of varicocele. Varicoceles are found in: 40% of infertile men.If men with a palpable varicocele and poor sperm quality have treatment, the chances of their partner becoming pregnant could possibly improve. Well how many children do you have??

Post Owner

Sir, I got married 2 years ago and have no childrens,
first we consult to gynea for get advise she recommend for semen analysis and on the basis of semen analysis reports she advised to consult urologist who physical examine and on the basis of ultrasound report concluded for surgery,

Sir as per all the facts stated above what is your recommendation should I go for surgery?
Is my above attached reports are significantly weak
Your kind advise will be highly helpful for me

5 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Well dear you didnot mention of varicocele. Varicoceles are found in: 40% of infertile men.If men with a palpable varicocele and poor sperm quality have treatment, the chances of their partner becoming pregnant could possibly improve. Well how many children do you have??

Member of Marham-Forum

Treatment could be worthwhile for men with varicoceles that can be felt from the outside (palpable varicoceles). In any case, it can be a good idea to seek advice from a fertility clinic if you would like to have children and are having problems.

Member of Marham-Forum

The studies can only provide a rough estimate of how many men benefited from surgery for varicocele. Expressed in numbers:

About 16 out of 100 women became pregnant even though their partner's varicocele was not treated.
About 32 out of 100 women became pregnant after their partner's varicocele was treated.

Member of Marham-Forum

Surget name please ultrasound report please

Post Owner

Sir ultrasound report is attached above for your kind ref

5 years ago

Urologist in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Khizer Hayat Gondal

Prof. Dr. Khizer Hayat Gondal - Urologist

MBBS, FCPS, Training Laproscopis surgery | Lahore

review-stars

517 Positive Reviews

Please visit doctors hospital from 6-8 pm 

Attach Photo here: