Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dermatologist on Skin

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 28 years old, lahore

AOA my problem is that I m having eczema patches of my face that flare up almost after every 6 7 days....patches are red flaky along with itching ....Dr prescribed me advacort for 7 days along with antihistamine ....for about 7 days my skin is like prfct but after a week or so again same thing happens to my face....plzzz suggest me wat should I do ??? except this m using physiogel moisturiser as well but it seems waste during a flare up.... 2nd question I want to ask that as it is mentioned on advantan that use duration for adults is up to 12 weeks I want to ask that how much long duration of using topical steroid e.g advacort doesn't cause harm??

Dermatologist in Lahore - Dr. Uzma Akbar Mirza

Dr. Uzma Akbar Mirza - Dermatologist

MBBS, Diploma in Dermatology | Lahore

review-stars

77 Positive Reviews

when ur eczema settle down use lubrex gel for a WK ...eczemas need constant followups

Member of Marham-Forum

mam I was on visit last month at ur side...actually problem is that m facing falre ups again n again means after using advacort ointment 1 week there was for almost 1 week skin was all normal but again after 1week passed eczema flares .....what I should do now??? it's more severe now

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dermatologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories