Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to General Physician on Immunity Problem

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 22, Lahore

I am confused about my health status. I want to get tested for several blood related infections, problems. I want to know if I can get tested without a prescription or not. Please do reply me.

Member of Marham-Forum

For hep b, c and hiv you can get blood test done without prescription but do go to a reliable testing facility, for STI some facilities can do blood test but others do genital swab for which u will need to see a dr. This depends where you are located, search for GUM or sexual health clinic

Post Owner

Which lab do you recommend?

6 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

I am sorry i dont recommend any lab, whichever reputable is available you can fet these test done

Member of Marham-Forum

Many thanks for asking my opinion. You may be referred for some basic blood tests but ideally I would like to consult you as to what you mean by blood related infections and help you with some of the questions and concerns you may have to decide which tests would be appropriate based on clinical review. Alternatively please provide some more medical history and I shall be more than happy to advice accordingly. Best wishes and I look forward to helping you further with this matter. May Allah bless us with best of health and Imaan.

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with General Physician

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories