Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Pediatrician on Contipation

person-avatar

Asking For Mother, Female 32, islambad

my baby girl is 2 year old and her weight is 10 kg.she has a stomtch problem and poop 4 to 5 time a dy.somtimes she poops with constipation somtim loose motion .i m worried about her.

Member of Marham-Forum

What was her birth Weight?
What's her diet like?
Is she loosing weight?
Does she feel hungry?
Has she seen a Paediatrician?

There are so many questions which need clarification. My suggestion is to See a qualified Paediatrician to make a diagnosis.

Poor weight gain and constipation can be due to many medical conditions and needs detailed assessment

Post Owner

Her birth weigh was 3.2 kg.now her height is 32inchs and 10 kg weight.birth k bad uder weight hi rahi hy .3 to 4 tim 200ml feeder leti hy .egg shok sy kati hy but daily nai kati es k alawa sagodana ,khichri,boil alu,yugat sub leti hy kbi ziada kati hy kbi dood peeti hy but etna solid nai leti fruits m banana or guava shok sy kati hy.or kajoor anjeer b kati hy.hb 11 hy .stomatch ka problm akser ho jata hy kbi kbi esa b hota hy k kuch kaya or 2 ya 3 ghnto m poop kr dia jis m kai hoi hr chees wazy nazer ati hy

6 years ago

Post Owner

Her birth weigh was 3.2 kg.now her height is 32inchs and 10 kg weight.birth k bad uder weight hi rahi hy .3 to 4 tim 200ml feeder leti hy .egg shok sy kati hy but daily nai kati es k alawa sagodana ,khichri,boil alu,yugat sub leti hy kbi ziada kati hy kbi dood peeti hy but etna solid nai leti fruits m banana or guava shok sy kati hy.or kajoor anjeer b kati hy.hb 11 hy .stomatch ka problm akser ho jata hy kbi kbi esa b hota hy k kuch kaya or 2 ya 3 ghnto m poop kr dia jis m kai hoi hr chees wazy nazer ati hy.

6 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Agar poop main undigested food Nazareth aata hay aur din main 3-4 baar Kerri hay to issay toddler's diarrohea kehtay hain. Yeh koi khatray wali baat nahi. 5-6 saal ki umar main theek ho jata hay.

Iss ki diet ko improve karain. Aur CBC aur Serum Iron blood tests kerwa lain

Post Owner

sir meri beti ko paseena b bot ata hy jab wo soi hoi hoti hy head or back py bot paseena ata hy sakht sardi k mosm m b usy soty hoy bot paseena ata hy.

6 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Many young children have sweaty head. It may be normal

Member of Marham-Forum

Assalam o alaikum!
Im Abdulah shahid from lahore, i have a problem of low height my height is 5.5 and now my age is 23 in 2018
Can its posible for me to increase my height with out any sergical options. I want my height for my carrier growth.
Please convey me a consult doctor.
Thanks

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Pediatrician

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories