Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dietitian/Nutritionist on Weight Loss

person-avatar

Asking for Wife, Female, 26 years old, Lahore

I have suggested the treatment from my friend for a weight loss, can i have try it or not? Your expert opinion is needed.

INGREDIENTS NEEDED 1 cup of water 2 tablespoons of ACV ½ a teaspoon of baking soda PREPARATION Just add the ingredients in a glass of water and drink the mixture in the morning on an empty stomach. I am pretty conscious about my health please guide me.

Member of Marham-Forum

These are herbal remedies but before using these remedies always keep in mind that weight loss cant be acheived with only remedies.
one need proper and balanced diet plan and exercise for weight loss
Apple cider vingear and luke warm water are good options for overall health.

Quratulain Aleem
Registered Dietitian
Child Care Associates
042-32591427, 87

Post Owner

Thanks for your expert opinion. I got your point I was worried about 1 thing there may be any side effect on body as baking soda is also the part of this remedy more on it will be used with empty stomach.

5 years ago

Baking soda helps in indisgestion and bloating buy does not aid in weight loss

5 years ago

Baking soda helps in indisgestion and bloating buy does not aid in weight loss

5 years ago

Nutritionist in Lahore - Dr. Shehla Javed

Dr. Shehla Javed - Nutritionist

MBBS, DTM, H(UK), DCH | Lahore

review-stars

232 Positive Reviews

Dear As baking soda soothes indigestion by neutralising stomach acids its a wrong public version that it makes you lose weight. It has no direct action on fat and neither it wastes the Caloric intake. But if you take two tablespoons of apple cider with half tsp baking soda in the morning empty stomach, it makes you lose weight 

Member of Marham-Forum

First of all i won’t recommend you any type of food or any supplements eat everything if you are healthy just eat in precise quantity with regular intervals 😊😊 But still i will give you some several tips to lose weight it common to gain weight in first 5 years of marriage because there are excuses like busy, cant go to gym, tired etc i will give you some hacks for loosing weight 👉1-engage yourself with kids while playing do some jogging, cycling, tennis 👉2-Unless you're incredibly sleep deprived or jet-lagged, there's no reason not to exercise when you're tired. If you feel tired after a long day, try drinking a cup of coffee before workout. The caffeine jolt will get you high on energy and also improve your workout performance. 👉3-If you find running or weight lifting boring, then find an activity that you enjoy. Do you love music? Try dancing. Try a group sport. Want to go solo? You can always try cycling or swimming.
*🤸â€â™€ï¸Exercising is one of the best ways to naturally improve your mod because it releases endorphins (happy hormones) that improve your mood and enhances your pleasure. 🤸â€â™€ï¸* 🧘â€â™€ï¸ If you follow regular exercise + healthy eating + at least 8 hours of sleep + stress management, you will get toned body, beautiful skin, healthy hair and confidence.🧘â€â™€ï¸ 🙅â€â™€ï¸ The bottom line is: Find time to love yourself. 🙅â€â™€ï¸

Post Owner

You are right exercise is the best way to lose weight. Although, it can be a challenge for many to do some work out, people working have a hectic routine. I agree diet control and workout can help in improving the overall health of everyone.

5 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Always remember that there is no specific food or drink for weight loss... For losing weight in a healthy way you should add nutrient-dense foods from all food groups in the right quantity. Then your portion size should be maintained, your food quantity and timing should be fixed, your water intake, your sleeping pattern and your dietary habits should be focused. All these factors help in weight loss in a healthy way!
For Customized diet plan and Nutritional Counseling, U can contact me.
Qurat ul ain Anis
042-32591427, 27

Post Owner

Thanks for your suggestions. But I personally think that weight should be lose by using these kind of tips and tricks with a healthy diet plan. Let it try this remedy and I will let all you know about the effect after some days.

5 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dietitian/Nutritionist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories