Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to General Physician on HyperHydrosis, Palms Feet

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 27 years old, Rawalpindi

I've been facing this situation since birth and that is Hyperhydrosis (extreme sweating in Palms and Feet), I've gone through lots of treatments but haven't got any luck so far. I need a quick fix to this problem, browsing over the internet gave me some suggestions which includes usage of DrySol (Aluminum Chloride Hexahydrate (topical)) and it seems that this should work in my case as there are lots of positive reviews regarding this solution on the internet. But the problem is that i couldn't find this solution anywhere on the Pharmacies, I've searched almost all the famous stores including (D-Watson, W-Wilson, Shaheen Chemist) but seems like nobody has ever heard of it before. Can anyone please suggest me from where i can get this solution (Drysol) ? or may be some equivalent to this solution which has the same formula (Aluminum Chloride Hexahydrate (topical)) available here in Rawalpindi. Anxiously waiting for reply.

Member of Marham-Forum

Asalaam o alaikum.
There is no quick fix for hyperhidrosis but benefit can be seen if you get botox injected in your hands and feet for 6 months approx.

Post Owner

Wa Alaikum Assalam
Can you please suggest me something like DrySol or some alternative solution that is easily available in Pakistan.
I don't want to undergo any surgery or Inject anything.

7 years ago

Dr Muhammad Usman is a fake, he took money from me and the machine he gave me was not even of a cost of 1000 and without any benefits, Dont get fooled guys by him

4 years ago

General Physician in Lahore - Prof. Dr. Javed Akram

Prof. Dr. Javed Akram - General Physician

MRCP (UK), FRCP (LONDON), FRCP (Edinburgh), FACC (USA), FACP (USA), FASIM (USA) | Lahore

review-stars

1538 Positive Reviews

Aoa thank you and you may have it made from a dispensing pharmacy anywhere or contact fazal din and sons in Lahore

Post Owner

Really appreciate your instant reply.
I've already searched for DrySol (Aluminum Chloride Hexahydrate (topical)) everywhere in Rawalpindi like (D-Watson, W-Wilson, Shaheen Chemist) moreover as per your suggestion I've also called Fazal din and Sons in Lahore and they don't have it either.
Seems like it is found nowhere in Pakistan, and if that's the case can you please recommend me some other solution which contains the same formula (Aluminum Chloride Hexahydrate (topical))?

7 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Sorry i dnt know me in karachi

Where can i find it in karachi sir?

5 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

hi, did you find aluminium hydrochloride hexahydrate?

Member of Marham-Forum

Dear, Iontophoresia therapy os the best solution to it. I had suffered severe palmar & plantar hyperhidrosis that even in winters the sweat started to drip on the floor from my palms.
I have bought the Iontophoresis device from iontocure.pk .
You can try that too

Fake Doctor he is, BEWARE!!!

4 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Iontophoresis therapy is the best treatment of hyperhidrosis. I ws suffering with such an extreme stage of hyperhidrosis that my hands kept dripping even in winters.
Iontophoresis has proved the best therapy for me as my palms do nt sweat anymore.
I have bought it from iontocure.pk

I sufered since childhood I have alot of hyperhidrosis problem can anyone tell me permanent solution please

4 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Guyz you can find this soltion from Green Pharmacy Laboratory which is located opposite to Jinnah hospital. Go there and just say you want 20% Aluminium Chloride Hexahydrate solution they will prepare it for you in 5 to 10 minutes. It costs RS 500 for a 100 ml solution spray.

if you need any help for this email me husnainch26@gmail.com

It is the best alternative of DrySol

5 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Aoa. I'm from faisalabad and facing this problem since childhood i also tried this 20% Aluminium Chloride Hexahydrate but didn't work for me. Pls let me know any other option.

Hi noman . From where you bought aluminum choloride in faisalabad. ?

4 years ago

McDonalds k opposite road pe first uturn le kar left side pe skin care pharma naam ha shyd.

4 years ago

Waris pura wale road pe

4 years ago

Bro apko aluminum choloride say farak nahi para .

4 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

You can purchase aluminum chloride solution from green pharmacy lahore. Its easily available

Member of Marham-Forum

If you live in lahore you can get it from cosmetique near johar town but if you ask me don't buy if you have very sweaty hands cause it didn't work on me and it cost me around Rs1500

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with General Physician

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories