Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Dietitian/Nutritionist on Obesity

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male, 22 years old, swabi

i m trying to lose weight from the last 4 years and i did not achieve my goals. now i m fed up doing exercises and dieting. I want to be free from baggage of extra fats.

Nutritionist in Lahore - Yumna Chattha

Yumna Chattha - Nutritionist

BS. (Hons.) Food, Nutrition & Dietetics, PGDD | Lahore

review-stars

390 Positive Reviews

In order to get to any conclusion, i need to know your detailed history first. What kind of diet were you having? Did you get the diet plan from a dietician or it was self-made plan? You could be suffering from hypothyroidism too if your weight is increasing consistently. What is your physical activity level?
Actually the thing is that if the diet plan was self-made than it is possible that it contained food items that were high caloric but you're unaware of it. You need to get a diet plan from a dietician.
If you need to get online consultation, feel free to message me on my facebook profile
https://www.facebook.com/yumnachattha
You can also email me at: yumna.chattha@live.com

Member of Marham-Forum

for obesity there is a solution beside surgery and its modern day weight loss called keto diet .if you are interested i can help you and you will definitely loose weight but before embarking to any weight loss technique i want to ask question and will do some test as to know as you are fit for this type of weight loss or ... kindly contact at sulaimandawood0333@gmail.com

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Dietitian/Nutritionist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories