Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Suicidal, Depression

person-avatar

Asking for Other, Male, 19 years old, Lahore

A very close friend of mine has been suicidal for quite some time. More than two years now. Never seeked professional help. Attempted suicide many times, but thankfully got rescued every time. Now he deals with mental health problems out of which depression is the most worrying. He also deals with lonliness, the feeling of being unfulfilled, anxiety and some real anger management issues. I would like to call once so I can atleast discuss this in detail with someone professional as I am the only one who can confirm of his mental problems which are becoming more serious as time goes by.

Member of Marham-Forum

It must be pretty hard for your friend and for you seeing this happening. In advanced Nations, mental health act law takes course when patients are at high risk. It's a difficult scenario but I am sure professionals will be happy to help. I suggest you keep on encouraging him to see a psychiatrist. you already seen to be doing a great job in supporting him. Best of luck.

Post Owner

It is downright exhausting. I am trying to get him to seek help. Thank you so much for your kind words though.

5 years ago

Hi doc I am suffering from high depression ..... But men pregnant hun Mujhe negative thoughts se bachna h mere bache pe asar pdr skta h plzzzzz help doc Mujhe phle jaisi life guzarni h doc Plzzzz help

5 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

You shall have to bring the patient himself to my clinical practice. which
is situated at Omar Hospital opp. Kinnaird College for Women on Jail Road
Lahore. Timings in Ramzan 4pm to 6pm except Saturdays & Sundays.

Post Owner

Thank you so much for your willingness to help. It means alot. I have been trying to get him to talk to a psychologist for a start. If that doesnt workout for him then I will surely drag him to your clinic. Once again, thank you doc.

5 years ago

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Aneel Kumar Keswani

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Aneel Kumar Keswani - Psychiatrist

MBBS , FCPS (Psychiatry) | Karachi

review-stars

1406 Positive Reviews

Indeed it is a condition which is worth considering but ask your friend why he has not seek professional help inspire of all this happening to him, encourage him to consult a psychiatrist as soon as possible that proper assessment can be done and to identify the underlying psychological issue to address and to counselling in order to help person to bring him back to Normal life is hanks

Post Owner

He was adamant on dealing with it on his own. He still has the tendency to lock up and shut everyone out whenever he feels the need. It took me two years to understand that these issues are not to be taken lightly. Its already difficult to even understand whats going on. And yes I just recently started encouraging him to seek professional help. Im glad i found this site. Thank you so much for ur suggestion. I will definetly keep it in mind.

5 years ago

Psychologist in Islamabad - Ayesha Mustafa

Ayesha Mustafa - Psychologist

Masters in Clinical Psychology | Islamabad

review-stars

4 Positive Reviews

you can call me to discuss his issues

Post Owner

How may i call you ?

5 years ago

Masters in Clinical Psychology | Islamabad | Book Appointment

review-stars 4 Positive Reviews

take appointment from marham

5 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

Heyy who so ever is this. Help me too. My friend is suffering from same thing. She had a heartbreak recently. She has been sucidal since six months. Pleaase help :)

Masters in Clinical Psychology | Islamabad | Book Appointment

review-stars 4 Positive Reviews

call me

5 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment