Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Endocrinologist on Thyroid Test Report

person-avatar

Asking For Sister, Female 20, Karachi

Salamz doc.. Kal meri sis nay thyroid ka test karwaya tha so i want to ask kya yeh thyroid ki report sahi aai hai ya nahi?

General Physician in Lahore - Dr. Kashif Ijaz Ahmed

Dr. Kashif Ijaz Ahmed - General Physician

MBBS, MRCP (UK), MRCP (E), MRGP (UK), FRSPH, CCT (UK), Family Medicine, PGDip (London), PGDip Diabetes (USW) | Lahore

review-stars

11 Positive Reviews

hi
its important to mention why this test was carried out if she is already on therapy?
test is entirely normal and doesn't warrant any medication or if she is already on no change in medication.
regards
Dr Kashif I jaz Ahmad
Consultant family physician/Community diabetologist
MBBS, MRCP(UK),MRCGP(UK), FRSPH,CCT, PGDip (LONDON)

Endocrinologist in Karachi - Asst. Prof. Dr. Nadeem Naeem

Asst. Prof. Dr. Nadeem Naeem - Endocrinologist

MBBS, FCPS(Medicine), FCPS(Diabetes and Endocrinology), MRCP-UK, MACE(USA), Diploma Reproductive Medicine & Infertility(Germany), Consultant Diabetologist, Endocrinologist and Physician | Karachi

review-stars

216 Positive Reviews

It's normal
But back in 2017 we have got an abnormal test . Is she on medications like meomercazole ?

Endocrinologist in Karachi - Asst. Prof. Dr. Nadeem Naeem

Asst. Prof. Dr. Nadeem Naeem - Endocrinologist

MBBS, FCPS(Medicine), FCPS(Diabetes and Endocrinology), MRCP-UK, MACE(USA), Diploma Reproductive Medicine & Infertility(Germany), Consultant Diabetologist, Endocrinologist and Physician | Karachi

review-stars

216 Positive Reviews

Neomercazole.

Diabetologist in Karachi - Dr. Bm Rathore

Dr. Bm Rathore - Diabetologist

MBBS, MCPS, Diplomate (Diabetes) | Karachi

review-stars

118 Positive Reviews

This test is within normal limits, don’t know history of patient whether she is on medication like thyroxine?

Member of Marham-Forum

Please visit opd cntkt 042-32591427, for appointment and details

Member of Marham-Forum

She seems.to be.fluctuating between hypo.and hyper thyroidism, and that's normal.... her report requires some medicine.... what is she taking currently?.... I suggest you send me her meds first.... call on 042-32591427, and give my secretary marhams reference

Endocrinologist in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Tabish Raza

Dr. Muhammad Tabish Raza - Endocrinologist

MBBS,MD,(USA), FCPS (Internal Medicine) FCPS (Fellow Diabetes Endocrinology & Metabolism) | Lahore

review-stars

41 Positive Reviews

Well it’s in reference range(normal) however previous record shows she is hyperthyroid . Did she get Free T4 Free T3 that time?

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories