Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Vascular Surgeon on Veins

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Female, 22 years old, Multan, Pakistan

Aoa I m 22 years old I am facing a problem of veins bulging out a bit in my left thigh I dont feel any pain or anything else but there r five spots where my veins are bulging out a little my mother do have this same problem also but I want to ask who should I consult for this now and what kind of issue it can be kindly help me out in recommending a female doctor for this issue consultancy in Multan Thankyou in anticipation

Vascular Surgeon in Lahore - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Rashid Usman

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Rashid Usman - Vascular Surgeon

MBBS (KEMU) , FRCS (Vascular Surgery) , MRCS (UK) , MCEM (UK), FCPS (Pak) , FRCS (Vascular Surgery) (UK) | Lahore

review-stars

211 Positive Reviews

Aoa dear,
Prominent veins on legs and thighs needs to be investigated. since your mother had these too, pl do consult for yourself earlier since you r only 22 and these needs proper assessment,
there are many reasons for that, and there are many treatment options for that. The earlier its treated the better it is. meanwhile please get an duplex scan of your affected limb and then contact me further,
regards

Vascular Surgeon in Islamabad - Dr. Afzal Siddique

Dr. Afzal Siddique - Vascular Surgeon

MBBS, FCPS, Fellowship for Vascular Surgery | Islamabad

review-stars

3 Positive Reviews

first have your venous duplex ultrasound. then examination by a doctor. this will give u a good way out.

Vericose veins k lia koi medicine hoti hai?

5 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

I have varicose veins in my left leg and these appeared in my pregnancy ... now I m 7th month pregnant .... Dr. Nighat Shafiq from CMH suggested to wear stockings and consult with the concerned doc. she said surgery will be done.. I want to ask is it safe to go for surgery and does it really works??? And what is the estimated cost for this surgery ??? Waiting for the kind reply..

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories