Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Depression Treatment TMS

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 30, Karachi

I am suffering from severe depression from past three years and its getting worse with time. I have to to neurologist and these I am having talk therapy with Psychologist. However I dont see much improvement. Recently I discovered that there is a recent advancement in medical science and treat of Depression is possible via TMS i.e. Transcranial magnetic stimulation. If someone can guide me where its available Karachi. Thanks!

Member of Marham-Forum

I Have a Few Questions
1.Are you seeing a neurologist for treatment of depression?
2.What kind of Psychotherapy are you undergoing?
3.What medication are you taking ?

Psychiatrist in Lahore - Asst. Prof. Dr. Naeem Aftab

Asst. Prof. Dr. Naeem Aftab - Psychiatrist

MBBS, Diplomate (American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology) | Lahore

review-stars

458 Positive Reviews

sorry for late reply.You need through psychiatric exam and guide nice regarding your recurrent depression.I would to know details about any comorbodities hx of mania and your past treatment before recommending expensive treatment like TMS.

Member of Marham-Forum

ME PECHLE 30 SAAL SE DEPRESSION K MARZ ME MUBTALA HOON BUHAT ELAJ KIYA LEKIN KOE KHAS FARQ MEHSOOS NAHI HOWA AUR PECHLE 5 MONTHS SE CONDITION BUHAT KHARAB HOWI HAI YAHA TAK K ME NE JOB B CHOR DI BODY ME BUHAT ZYADA PAIN THAKAWAT HOTI HAI JIS KI WAJA SE DUTY NAHI KAR SAKTA AB ME NE SUNA HAI K AIK NAE TECHNOLOGY AYE HAI TMS JIS K MADAD SE DEPRESSION KA ELAJ HOTA HAI KINDLY AGAR YE SAHOOLAT AAP K PAS AVAILABLE HAI TU MUJHE INFORM KARE THANKS

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories