Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Orthopedic Surgeon on Bones And Joint Pain

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male 38, Lahore

Meri lower back bone main aur mery knee joints main aur bones main pain rehta hy aur weakness bht feel hoti hy. Please help me out.

Orthopedic Surgeon in Lahore - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Muhammad Bilal

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Muhammad Bilal - Orthopedic Surgeon

MBBS , FCPS (Orthopedic Surgery), FRCS (Trauma & orthopedic surgery ) England , Fellowship (Shoulder Surgery) UK | Lahore

review-stars

194 Positive Reviews

itni sari bones mai pain ki waja blood mai hai. sari bones kharab nai hu jati apki age mai.
get your blood tests.
get check up by orthopaedic doctor
then medicine start kerni hain vitamins.

My mother have severe pain in lower thigh and lower end of spinal cord. I got her tested, they said its Ostepenia. Her pain increases when she works. she is taking medicines and alot of vitamins as suggested by doctors. Please suggest something better.

5 years ago

My mother have severe pain in lower thigh and lower end of spinal cord. I got her tested, they said its Ostepenia. Her pain increases when she works. she is taking medicines and alot of vitamins as suggested by doctors. Please suggest something better.

5 years ago

Orthopedic Surgeon in Rawalpindi - Dr. Sajid Aslam Khawaja

Dr. Sajid Aslam Khawaja - Orthopedic Surgeon

MBBS, MRCS (Ireland), Fellow of European Board of Orthopedic & Traumatology (EBOT), Diplomat in Navigated knee replacement (CAOS) UK, MSc Orthopedic (UK), Fellowship in Hip and Knee replacement (Glasgow, UK), Key skills course provider by Royal College of surgeons in Edinburgh | Rawalpindi

review-stars

296 Positive Reviews

Hi

Thank you for asking question.
You need to be checked by orthopedic doctor and get some blood tests to find out the problem.
I am working in Islamabad and happy to see you if you can visit.

Thanks

Member of Marham-Forum

Mujhe shoulder or neck main boht zeyada pain hy kafi treatment krwaya aram ni aya doctors kehty hy dislocation hy but medicines se koi farq ni parh raha

Member of Marham-Forum

Mujhe shoulder or neck main boht zeyada pain hy kafi treatment krwaya aram ni aya doctors kehty hy dislocation hy but medicines se koi farq ni parh raha

MBBS , FCPS (Orthopedic Surgery), FRCS (Trauma & orthopedic surgery ) England , Fellowship (Shoulder Surgery) UK | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 194 Positive Reviews

salaam. sorry i didn't see your message earlier.
if doctors are saying its dislocation, then you need X-rays and then treatment.
please come and see me. i will help you inshAllah

5 years ago

Member of Marham-Forum

MBBS , FCPS (Orthopedic Surgery), FRCS (Trauma & orthopedic surgery ) England , Fellowship (Shoulder Surgery) UK | Lahore | Book Appointment

review-stars 194 Positive Reviews

salaam. osteopenia can be painful. there are different grades of osteopenia.
in mild grade, simple vitamins and calcium supplements are enough.
for advance grade, it's better to see her first and get some blood and bone tests. then treatment will give maximum benefit.

5 years ago

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Orthopedic Surgeon

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories