Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Gynecologist on Blood In Urine

person-avatar

Asking For Mother, Female 53, rawalpindi

my mother is suffering this from last two day ,having swelling in foot joints and belly and acute back pain what do I do right now. reply soon

General Physician in Lahore - Dr. Kashif Ijaz Ahmed

Dr. Kashif Ijaz Ahmed - General Physician

MBBS, MRCP (UK), MRCP (E), MRGP (UK), FRSPH, CCT (UK), Family Medicine, PGDip (London), PGDip Diabetes (USW) | Lahore

review-stars

11 Positive Reviews

hi
you have been very vague n your query.there is no details of main complaints of blood in urine
how long days/ wks/ months?
how heavy just pink urine or fresh blood or any clots in it ?
is it with every micturation on intermittent
any fever vomiting etc
any pain while passing urine any kidney area pain bladder area pain?
any h/o hypertension
any wt loss?
any previous investigations?
any other comorbidities like diabetes hepatitis, and bleeding disorders?
please answer these questions so we can narrow down likely diagnosis to suggest you best way forward
as it can be as simple as UTI or kidney stone to as serious as major issues with kidney called glomerulonephritis or some form of renal cancer .dont panic we can work out further investigations
regards
Dr Kashif I jaz Ahmad
Consultant family physician/Community diabetologist
MBBS, MRCP(UK),MRCGP(UK), FRSPH,CCT, PGDip (LONDON)

Post Owner

thanks for reply
on my birth back to 1986 my mother got kidney infection at that time she was treated with the problem but since that she faced problem in urination. when I was six year old me and my mother both of us suffered from kidney problem again treated by Dr Zubaida in in islamabad. after a long time yeasterday onwards my mother is having fresh blood while urination and have pain lower abdomin (in kidneys) but no any pain in urinary track as she is diabetic BP and a heart patient but she countinuously using medication for these all problem. But this blood in urine shocked me and its continuously passing from yesterday onwards and says I cant stand or walk feeling so weakness so I called Bilal Hospital made an appointment with Dr. JS Kumar will go there at 4:00 pm today.

5 years ago

Post Owner

nineteen eighty six during my birth she suffered from kidney infection

5 years ago

Post Owner

now she is also say mera dil kharab ho raha hai
mera dil ghabra raha hai

5 years ago

MBBS, MRCP (UK), MRCP (E), MRGP (UK), FRSPH, CCT (UK), Family Medicine, PGDip (London), PGDip Diabetes (USW) | Lahore

review-stars

11 Positive Reviews

keep me updated about results and your consult.she need urine testing for infection more so she will need ultrasound of urinary tract to start with.if it is as result of infection antibiotics like trimethoprim will be answer however if no evidence of infection best to see urologist as she will need cystoscopy.i can recommend col Qamar Zia in AFIU Rawalpindi he was my class fellow and good friend .

review-stars

11 Positive Reviews

keep me updated about results and your consult.she need urine testing for infection more so she will need ultrasound of urinary tract to start with.if it is as result of infection antibiotics like trimethoprim will be answer however if no evidence of infection best to see urologist as she will need cystoscopy.i can recommend col Qamar Zia in AFIU Rawalpindi he was my class fellow and good friend .

Post Owner

thanks his contact information or your for any kind of help

5 years ago

review-stars

11 Positive Reviews

042-32591427,

review-stars

11 Positive Reviews

well this site doesnt allow me to share my no not sure reasons its uk no zero zero 44 seven 8 zero 9 six 7 one 9 five one

Post Owner

hi I am back from hospital he was nephrologist and in ultrasound result 7mm calculus in the right kidney and sugar level hi 249 in blood cp
what do u suggest right now

5 years ago

review-stars

11 Positive Reviews

she needs to see urologist /diabetologist

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Get Appointment with Gynecologist

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories