Prominent ,big Teeth

i have my upper teeth quite look odd like they are bigger in size ,and much visible on smiling so i need to know is there any kind of procedure to reduce the size and make them less prominent on smiling

dr-agha-suhail-dentist-faisalabad

BDS, MCPS (Operative Dentistry) | Faisalabad

review-img 1 Positive Reviews

Need to take a picture and then see the size..... and remember any type of treatment can be done

dr-mohammad-ibrahim-dentist-quetta

Yes the treatment for this problem is possible but kindly send your pics with open and close mouth ......

dr-saad-irfan-dentist-karachi

BDS, MDS (Restorative Dentistry), MSC (Dental Material) | Karachi

Hi Dr Saad here. I am a restorative dentist who deals with fillings and aesthetic procedures. It would be helpful if you provide a picture of your smile as it is important to know where the anomaly is there could be 2 imp things one either your central incisors are to big or your laterals are to small. either can be treated. cheers.

dr-shehla-zulfi-dentist-lahore

BDS,MJDF, Diploma (Implant Dentistry) | Lahore

It would be best to see a dentist who can decide whether your teeth can be corrected with orthodontics (braces ) or with any restorative procedures.

dr-nadeem-chand-dentist-karachi

BDS, RDS, MCPS (Oral Surgery), FICCDE (Singapore), C.Implant, C.Ortho. | Karachi

review-img 10 Positive Reviews

Kindly come and discuss so i can check condition.
it need clinical examination and some x-ray then i can tell you according to your condition