Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Urologist on Spermatorrhoea

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 25 years old, lahore

i have been patient of spermatorrhoea for around 8 years. Ive gone to many quacks but due to lack of knowledge they looted me but now this the situation has become severe. im getting lean day by day and becoming weak. Im getting into depression. Please suggest me something that should get me out of it.

Member of Marham-Forum

Spermatorrhoea is a condition that affects many young men around the world. You are not the first one and it should not push you to depression in any way. Now moving to your problem. First thing you should be knowing is that is it only at night or throughout the day? How often it happens? How much amount of semen is released each time? These will be some important queries in knowing the problem. Also, do not visit a quack or anyone who is not expert in this field. It is alarming sign for your reproductive and overall health if you have consumed steroids or any quack drugs. If the problem is only during sleep and once a week, its totally normal. In addition, if it isn't hampering your daily life practices, then it can be ignored but if it is on daily basis and you think is harming your self-esteem, I would suggest you to take an appointment with a urologist or andrologist in your town. The consultant will most likely go through a review of your history and your personal practices. Its m

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories