Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Psychiatry on Anxiety

person-avatar

Asking for Self, Male, 35 years old, rawalpindi

i m junaid i am taking paraxyl 20 mg and rivotril 0.5 mg for 8 years my health was so good amd nice but before 1 month i started again panic attacks and nervous ness confuaion i have fear how i talk others how i remember things i have difficulty to speak full sentences i forget my experience of life and managing things i have fear i never can be stable and become mad and would admit in lahore mental hospital there is no thinking except negative thoughts in my brain plz help me what i do i also feel above medicine not working anymore .

Psychiatrist in Karachi - Assoc. Prof. Dr. Aneel Kumar Keswani

Assoc. Prof. Dr. Aneel Kumar Keswani - Psychiatrist

MBBS , FCPS (Psychiatry) | Karachi

review-stars

1406 Positive Reviews

Thanks for your concern, as you are taking medicine fo quit a long time, and you have shown a good result on medication, in psychiatric treatment medications are the one part of the treatment the other treatment modality is psychotherapy which is highly recommended in your case, because medication will not change your behaviour which can be dealt with counselling, better to find out the good psychotherapist for your case or you can get an online appointment though marham thanks

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories