Book Video Consultation

Stay Home

No Waiting in lines

Audio/Video Call

PMC Verified Doctors

Talk to Endocrinologist on Thyroid Disorder

person-avatar

Asking For Self, Male, 46 years old, Karachi

Greetings. I had been diagnosed with hypothyroidism last year 2017. I started with levothyroxine soda 50microgram which was increased to 100microgram three months later. I felt better, but since many months i am feeling that my condition is not improving. I have a doubt whether the right dose is selected or not, and if thyroid is actually the problem. Want to consult with an expert.

Member of Marham-Forum

Plz visit opd asap for appt and details please contact 042-32591427,

Endocrinologist in Karachi - Asst. Prof. Dr. Nadeem Naeem

Asst. Prof. Dr. Nadeem Naeem - Endocrinologist

MBBS, FCPS(Medicine), FCPS(Diabetes and Endocrinology), MRCP-UK, MACE(USA), Diploma Reproductive Medicine & Infertility(Germany), Consultant Diabetologist, Endocrinologist and Physician | Karachi

review-stars

216 Positive Reviews

W asslam
Get ur serum TSH done and consult an endocrinologist of ur area .

Post Owner

thanks for your reply. i just booked an appointment for saturday. i was wondering if i should go with fasting so the doctor can do the TSH right away...or wait till he asks me to do it. Is fasting mandatory for the TSH test?

5 years ago

Endocrinologist in Karachi - Asst. Prof. Dr. Nadeem Naeem

Asst. Prof. Dr. Nadeem Naeem - Endocrinologist

MBBS, FCPS(Medicine), FCPS(Diabetes and Endocrinology), MRCP-UK, MACE(USA), Diploma Reproductive Medicine & Infertility(Germany), Consultant Diabetologist, Endocrinologist and Physician | Karachi

review-stars

216 Positive Reviews

Fasting is not mandatory .
Ur doctor will decide further.

Endocrinologist in Lahore - Dr. Muhammad Tabish Raza

Dr. Muhammad Tabish Raza - Endocrinologist

MBBS,MD,(USA), FCPS (Internal Medicine) FCPS (Fellow Diabetes Endocrinology & Metabolism) | Lahore

review-stars

41 Positive Reviews

Dose adjustments is always checked by by repeat thyroid functions 4-6 week after dose change , you should visit endocrinologist

Endocrinologist in Abbottabad - Dr. Zulfiqar Ahmed

Dr. Zulfiqar Ahmed - Endocrinologist

MBBS, MRCP (UK) | Abbottabad

review-stars

79 Positive Reviews

Hi Good day please watch my YouTube video on hypothyroidism if you are interested to get more information about your disease. https://youtu.be/fQCytoNEIWE. Thanks

Attach Photo here:

Consult with Doctor Online

One-to-One Chat with Doctor

Don't like going to a Hospital?

Consult Online

Book Appointment

View All Categories (A-Z)

Find the Questions asked in Other Categories